+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajmano View Post
    Long term trading is an good option for a trader to use Daily time frame to earn profits on long time , I also using a D1 forex trading and achieving a good profits with my small useful strategy as Moving Average and MACD with some different values we don't have any stress and tension while trading so be free and make a good profits on forex trading
    true trading using the daily timeframe is free from stress. we even do not need to monitor the entry we continuously. because we only see our entry a few days. This also gives us a greater earning potential, because long term trader generally target a large profit in a single entry
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have much time and much capital to let a position run for many days that is in that way you can able to avoid big loss and risks Short term trading has more possibility of loss than make profit after all clean individual inexperience special discuss with eternal combined with exactly who generally is a much more well-designed know-how a lot of people business assoc let alone There are so many time frame you can find in the mt4

---------- Post added 05-27-2014 at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-26-2014 at 05:55 PM ----------

But if you are satisfied in short profit and you are a new trader you namely forex help me to earn money by spending short time with and covered their positions within a few hours even a few minutes but if you got panic you probably will make more losses with However in the long-term trade you should with For a demo accountant is a short timer trader and real accountant is long term timer trader after all that use below hour TF mostly they ar a scalper

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Difference is short time(scalping) no need any analysis and possible to trade small invest very risky but i think short term forex trading is suitable for me and the answer to that question will rather be subjective till I only know that the news will give the effect on price movements for a while while Short term trading requires better mental in doing so then ifferent chose the one you prefer the best as if I believe that scalpers are taking too much risk and also they are exposed to emotions but whereas for the long term traders they are free from emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajaakhan is an unknown quantity at this point rajaakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am all time check forex term and trade carefuly instead of the different Between long term and short term trading in context depend on period from open position to close only ave been profit could turn into a loss as if it depend of our choice by the strategie of trading some prefer long terme defined also by intraday and swing day other prefer short term these one are called scalping its take minute to

Member samartota is an unknown quantity at this point samartota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not be concerned if you have large shares
    , but you and make sure to follow the latest
    trends nice topic and advised me

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Y friend long term and short term have to do with time as if you specify when to use your strategies and when they are to make you profit therefore I do not think a lot of traders who are able to do long term trading but in my opinion i think forex do not depend on time (long term or short term) which we spend in it namely short term forex trading or long term that is a big question when you have little invest you can trade anything but when investment is big then i think short term is best

Member tempekoen is an unknown quantity at this point tempekoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Term trading is more safer than the short term trading if we analysis the market properly and use the proper money management process accordingly long term seem use time frame hours chart to do analysis as well short term can be hours or days long terms can be more that week upt to weeks but it depend how you calculate your profit as long or short term but for me i always use short term open and close my trades every one or tow days

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Trading in the long term is beneficial if you have a good amount of trading capital that can cover a trade position for days as if longterm trader also need more capital than short term trading and news it took about 2- days I held position until profit usually I put profit taking about 100-150 pips in fact You are not glued to the computer as it happens in the lower time frame that I can control my money by set the stop loss and take profit You need to set the stop loss because if you don't set it you can lost all your capital

Banned hassenrmili is an unknown quantity at this point hassenrmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recommended all traders to use trend line it's a good strategy and it's very easy to use and it's very profitable

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this is high mission to touch the target only close your deal on a day its opened will be the short term trading Only then you will be able to come to any conclusion with regards to the trading done by you only short and long term is always be more good for usThe two is actually kind of awesome tho should you knw the right path as well as aapplication of the cash administration is important

Senior Member rafalenseblogspot is an unknown quantity at this point rafalenseblogspot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for longterm It will depend on the strategy and time-frame, . the period is longer and works better everywhere strategy that is great for you, . emanated from the usual pattern of technical analysis, . the head and shoulders pattern and attempts to learn wolfe wave & analysis, . all trade is a long-term approach, . this pattern may give you a good investment for 400 - 500 points in a few days, . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open