+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 165 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course that long term trade is best.you can earn the hand money. but i am suggest you that you are interest in the long term trade. so that you are work the market analysis base. you are successful trader. because analysis base trade is good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mith is on a distinguished road mith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading i donot prefer long term trading. It is due to that long term trading can give us loss due to greed. We should not trade long. We should trade shortly so that, we would success in Forex trading and would earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading best hoti hai agr hum forex trading mai long term trading krtay hain to is sai hamay forex mai faida hota hai forex trading mai professiona traders hamesha long term trading hi krtay hain in mai profit hota hai

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me long term trading aise he nahi kar sakte hai,trader ko esme achha trading system chahoiye hota hai,bahut he kamm trader chahte hai unka trade long time takk open rahein,esme analysis ka jaroorat hota hai..

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pakaljanat View Post
    her forex trader apni deposit apni skill and apny trading system ke mutabiq he tarding kerny ki koshihs kerta ha kas ker experience traders ki ye koshish hoti ha ke wo is busienss mi long trading karien and wo apny tarding system ke mutabiq he sakti se us per umal kerty hien and is busienss mi kamyab hoty hein.
    han bhai long term ek asha idea he agar aap is business ko understand karna chahte hein long term trade me hmm apni isha ke anusar ashi trade karke ashi success hasil kar skte hein isme koi dout nhi he bai

Banned MeherBilal is an unknown quantity at this point MeherBilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well. In my opinion, long-term trading is more profitable than short-term because the possibility of the odds in your favor increases. Market is all about long-term. There are some stupid mindsets who encourage people to trade in quantity and based on short-term which really SUCKS!

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    her forex trader apni deposit apni skill and apny trading system ke mutabiq he tarding kerny ki koshihs kerta ha kas ker experience traders ki ye koshish hoti ha ke wo is busienss mi long trading karien and wo apny tarding system ke mutabiq he sakti se us per umal kerty hien and is busienss mi kamyab hoty hein.

Banned ashrafghazaly is an unknown quantity at this point ashrafghazaly's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like to trade long term, it's simple and i need not see the chart everytime
    so i can do any thing else its to bad to set infront of the chart all the day its makes me nervus
    have a nice day

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Forex trading long term trading are called swing trading i think that swing trading is a best option for retailer trader professional traders trade swing in Forex trading, we should follow them and we should build our mentality to make our mind to trade for a long time like several weeks or months.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Yaha par long term trading karna bhai kafi acha profitable ho sakta hai, lekin sahi trend ko dekh karke hi trading karna hoga bhai, agar jo trend identify kar lete hai to bhai aram se kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader esme jetna jald trend ko find karta hai uske liye utna he achha rehta hai,trader ko esme trend par samajhakr he kaam akrna chahiye,trader ko esme liye trend par dhyaand ena chahiye,aur market me trend line draw karte rehna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 165 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open