+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 165 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is an iMACD indicator, download from the internet, and place it over 4 hours, articulate second or large
    so your trade is given for the night point, and like big pips, also you can use stochastic pumped dinapoli on the frame under regular frame to change.
    for long term trades you can use h4 reference time frame for open positions, and can be used every day to determine the direction of the current trend. Takeprofit can be within a week or two weeks, but we get a profit will be very large, in addition we will be more relaxed in this activity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Work on the long and medium term is my favorite because it is safe and profitable, but work on the short term is not profitable and also have a high risk rate, I prefer working on the weekly time frame also daily, this gives a signal to put a long target distance and therefore a big profit and less risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar to ap long term trading krna chahte hein to apko market ko bhi usi hisaab se read karna hoga candle 4 hour se 1 week tak me jo bhi acha chart mile wahi trade laga dein our bhool jayen long term me profit bohat ziyada our loss bohat kam honay kay chances hotay hein

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmmm acha question ha.... Long term trading k liye zada tar log indicator ka btaty Hain... AP jub ak level pe indicator lga dety ho AP us see Kam PE zada loss pe jany SE phly e stop ho jati AP ki trading.. or jub AP ka profit is limit Tak jata ha tu... Wo khud he stop ho jata ha.. meet andazy k mutabiq ye. Indicator he thk rahy ga long term trading k liye ... Thank you

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,458 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For long term trading you must have to take long plan and actually who has large investment they are long term trader and I see one of my brother stay a trade 6 months long that time EURUSD was going down from 1.4000 and i saw he made more profit with that single trade. Long term trader do some trades in a month and whatever do they do perfectly. For that you must to take long term plan and you must have to analysis about future news and that way you will be success definitely.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-05-28), billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-28), FOREXBOY (2018-05-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-05-31), fxearner (2018-05-26), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), majahar_ali (2018-05-26), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-05-24), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a long term trade and i mostly trade with long time frames by using some strategy that suitable on charts and i mostly i use moving average indicator for those entries to conform those levels with different values . so just have some good strategy and learn to trade with some better capital to trade on longer .

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long-term trading is a better solution for traders who have large capital because they can survive many pips. Long-term trading is generally aimed at having the maximum number of pips and I think that this strategy is not suitable for small trades. It seems to help you swap the longer word structure and should start looking for a large time frame monitor. To accommodate designed for time, then enough you have to think about contemplate6 0 minute and even day to day monitor. Go out some people may even look to the 7 day monitor for guidance.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always better to trade long-term or so-called trading positions and even intra days is fine as long as profits are achieved. Merchants need to consider both the fundamentals and technical analysis before trading them and then placing their trades accordingly. Also they should have good money management and be careful with their lot size and leverage before they do their trade. I think short-term trading is the best, so I think Forex is the most profitable business in the world and long-term trading requires a larger amount of investment in fact holding a maximum position of the week therefore long term trading is a stress-free and short-term job. trading develops stress and tension in our minds with every trader like different trading terms some traders like shorts and some traders like long term But I prefer short term trading but few times my short term trading goes into long term trading

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of the time frame may have different effects in my opinion because you will see different candle patterns and this will be your chance at each open position the larger the time frame you use the greater the profit or loss you will get after all the long time usually leads to the trader's own way of understanding the continuing trend of price movements or sometimes even price reversal of progress If you mean how long I can survive in forex business, I will choose forex trading long term, then Forex can not be done in long and short with fewer trades than short-term trading to the extent of my trading money I trade on a short-term basis so some traders think short-term trades are better than long-term trades while others are long-term traders traders are better than short term trading that you do not have to think you are so right so I hope the owner of this question can actually get the information he needs because that is the correct answer to his question

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But traders have different trading styles but that's easy to understand by any beginner trader then EURUSD GBPUSD I go for short term trading because they are risky Therefore In it we use can use our low capital then If you are beginner in Forex then short term more good for you with low capital amount and when our capital size will increase maybe you should calculate your margin to hold strong so how pip you do not lose much money when using this one strategy is to prevent you doing bad things in your trade and should be a further deterrent If you have large capital on your trading account then you can go with a long-term trading style because it is more to the method as well as every trader has their own habits so we can see the best conditions in our account and usually this is also determined from ak activities and daily activities that are different from yours if I use short term terms until in long-term trading there are many options to increase our income and also to avoid risk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 165 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open