+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 165 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-12-17   23:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader ap log term trading bhi ker skty hain es k liay apko chahiay k ap pass acha method bhi aur aur acha plan bhi ho agar ap k pass achi strategay hogi aur ap plan bhi acha hoga to ap phr log term trading ker skty hain ap es say earing bhi ker skty hain....

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long-term or medium-term or short-term trading is not a problem, because what matters is how we make as much profit as possible. all must have advantages and disadvantages of each, so we do not need to be too fixated on a system that is not necessarily our own master. consistent in learning patterns is one that is absolutely necessary so that we can quickly master them. and enjoy large pips, you can also use dinapoli which is like stochastic in the daily time frame for trading. Aur long-term trading to liye, much use because of cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha jyada rakhna cahiye target. The cause in my perception we must be prepared to face large floating when using this method ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You want to really pay attention to a higher time frame in order to really accept the actual trends, but also make use of the smaller ones to really determine the destination in and out of your goal of using support and resistance, this is often very good and simple to really feel and adjust the volume and tp relevantly and for a long-term trading system, you simply follow the indicator of the parabolic dish with the H4 time frame. This will give you fantastic results. I am sure you will be 100% satisfied with this strategy. Around provides 80% accuracy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is very profitable in your long term, especially in terms of time. Yes, in terms of your time there will be many activities other than just trading. If we make observations in a few days so we can install Sell or Buy after we set a Stop Loss and Take profit then we can open again in a few weeks or months and of course we will make big profits and I like to trade long-term schedules is also important to form on one larger round chart if you want to survive for weeks you have to think 4 seconds and daily charts. These people also check regular charts to learn trends

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think long-term trading starts in an h1 time frame or even a daily candle, usually long-term traders only make one order in one week and they actually take into account all the risks and benefits to be received, and most long-term trades require more funds to target. what you want to achieve is a large amount and the trading time is different between the traders. I am one person who likes to trade in most of all sessions and I also avoid excessive trade. I try to be next to my computer and on the forex trading platform anywhere 3-4 hours.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy for long-term trading is price action, not only the best but the simplest and when you trade for the long term, choose at least four hours of daily charts or graphs because this graph gives a very clear signal about prices and this strategy is also high and staying focused on one trading method long enough to really get an effective way of trading that many traders struggle with. Based on my personal experience of observing and helping traders, traders who learn one trigger entry or one setting at a time are usually people who succeed in trading

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you use the H4 period to make a transaction. Simply by using the 20 MA and 40 MA indicators, you can generate profits. Open position during a cross between the two indicators. The H4 time frame is a good time frame for daily traders. H4 has a clear trend direction and avoids market noise which makes it difficult to determine trends such as TF 5m and 15m and I am sure you will agree that the strategy is long-term forex trading or long-term freedom for us. You will spend full without trading more time to enjoy what is important to you. No need to emphasize the front of the laptop too. The forex trading strategy is basically a long-term time frame (4 hours +), less volatility, but more precisely the resistance line, and analysis of price action.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to tell you the business must be long-term, simple and I don't need to look at the chart anytime. I don't have the opportunity to see charts using a range of patterns to find out the big patterns. follow the pattern ... and save for 1-2 months. I am sure you will believe the fact that long-term or long-term forex trading techniques will give us more independence. You will invest without full business and more opportunities to have fun with what's important to you. You don't need to press the top side of the laptop computer too. Long-term forex trading techniques generally include a time frame, less strong movements, but a strong level of resistance, and more precise price action research. And yes, if our capital is not large, we must use a very small lot size in our trade. will help us to stay in the market for a long time, if our trade is in several profits then we must set our stop loss to break even to generate your trading risk free.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some obstacles in forex trading are internet problems and volatile networks as prices are very high, so I suggest you to trade a long-term time frame using H1 as a minimum because the time frame towards the trend can be seen at sufficient prices but must be alert to opportunities before you determine open position, pay close attention to support and resistance and I think long-term forex trading is a very good decision on the forex market to get a good income. And long-term forex trading on the forex market, every trade for trade is perfect for earning a good income. If we do a long trade in the forex market, then we can do good money management in our trade, and we certainly can produce it in the forex market. So long-term trading is the best trade in the forex market. [Reply]...

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    either based on my opinion whether it's long term hot trading or short hot trade doesn't really make sense to me all that counts is the ability of all traders to understand the best way to trade and benefit from the market and you will spend full without trading and more time to enjoy what's important to you. You don't need to stress on the front of the laptop too. The long-term forex trading strategy basically consists of a time frame (4 hours +), less volatility, but a strong resistance line

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade long term that you want to form on one larger round chart. If you want to save for months, you have to think 4-minute charts and every day. Such people even check monthly charts for trends. and I think the most powerful indicator we can use to trade in the long run is Moving Average 200 and trading in a daily time frame. Just look at how prices react to the EMA 200. If there is a candlestick reversal, we can enter and hold our order for at least 1 month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 165 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open