+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 165 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good post, in long-term trading Forex is the most usable trading strategy. If you want to trade with a long-term trading strategy then you need to analyze the market with a long-term time frame such as H4, D1 or W1. Please analyze the market with a technical perspective and also read the basic news as well. And give orders with SL and TP. that's all. and Ee your trade in profit today but the same conditions do not apply on that other day But traders need to know which is good for them with I think it depends on what style is most suitable according to the trader and the short term means sorting the time and business of trading short but short-term or long-term forex trading which is a big question to be easily understood by beginner traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short-term trading can make you make a bigger pip if you know how to do that, you can buy or sell the same day and take advantage of that step. Actually trading in the long run is profitable if you have a good amount of trading capital. because it can close the trading position for days. If you are a beginner in Forex, then the short term is better for you with a lower amount of capital and when the size of our capital will increase and But especially foreign exchange trading can be accepted when you make a better trade, namely the forex market changes from time to time, but Forex in a short time gives you more profit, but it is more risky but long-term Forex is not more risky. It continues for a long time as if in the long run we are looking for more pip and because it is getting more profits, I am trying to do the long term i have joined in recently and I am trading in it as a separate time trader and I thought that soon I would have more experience and confidence and would be able to trade it as a full-time trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also long-term trading does not require a lot of time to trade but can still get the same profit level then become a scalper day trader or swing a trader like if you want to earn money then you have to spend time on long-term forex trading as well as short-term trading for instant and long-term trading you have to wait for a long time, I think our trading strategy is always different in a different time frame, surely our pip variations are directly related to the time frame depending on you which time frame you want to trade and there may be a good sign iMACD, get items that come from the world wide web, in addition to entering them in a period of 5 hours or greater, simply trading may be long-term, and enjoy certain major pips, you can even use dinapoli that is offered stochastic pa da daily time period to be able to handle .

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the field of currency trading, brokers can feel free of charge is the choice of the trader whether he wants to make a long time exchange or even a small amount of exchange time. But I am sure the exchange of long time which is the most profitable for your broker sees that in that way, there will be the highest possibility of earning huge money from investment. and my partners and I are industry and many are put together. Primary, long-term transactions. Next, Middle period transactions Finally, short-term transactions. Non-permanent transactions lie in the contents of guts and long-term transactions. Therefore, we can take advantage of the use of scalping to realize the idea of getting funds that meet the requirements.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with many who prepare. First, long-term transactions. Furthermore, heart term transactions Third, short-term transactions. Temporary transactions are placed on the achievement of the center in addition to long-term transactions. That way I can use scalping to reach my personal ideas so you can get cash intended for my personal needs in a nutshell. and whether it is short-term trading or long-term trading, the most important thing is to analyze the market well and then make a profit in the end, if you play long-term, you may not reap, therefore traders who have small capital can use short-term trading to benefit but if they have large capital and they know to use proper money risk management that they can go for the long term tr, then if the opur account includes an account with swaps

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long-term trading means trading in large periods and short-term trading means trading in the short term, while long-term traders in terms of analyzing price movements usually carry out a combination of technical analysis with fundamental analysis to direct and take advantage of the capture. ranging from 50 to 100 pips per day also for the short term more to the 5m to 4H Time Frame and I think long-term trading is good and that is good and as traders we must always be ready and all that requires effort and that is a good idea to do new traders from the first long term, everything will be very good and that is very important.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For long-term mean D1, W1 or even for MN you can operate but for this type of trade you must analyze the market very carefully. If the market shows D1, W1 and MN positively in Buy or Sell, you must select it first and then open your order. This will be a long process and profits will come very slowly. The best trade policies are H4 and D1. And long-term buht acha or profitable trading ha hume isko use because chahiye or hume take profit buht rakhna chahiye kyon to ye long-term hot trading is liye me for daily trading of karta hon or macd indicator or indicator best ema ha.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham as mien naye hote hien tu hamain as mien sab sy mashwara karna hota h jab ham as mien aik dosre sy mashwara kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar acha ban ker as mien kaam krna hota h jab ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham ko as mien kio khas tajerba nahi hota h as lyee ham ko tajerba hasil karne k lyee as mien seniors sy rabta karna hota h aur ham ko as mien trading ko seekhna hota h jab ham as mien trading ko seekh lete hien tu ham as mien earning kar sakte hien.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are times when there is less experience every time I open a terminal I open a trade and so much time I face losses for this reason, but now I always look for good entry points and for this I have to wait a long time as if the long term could mean traders planning to trade forex for long-term long trading means trading in a large period and short-term trading means trading in the short term. If a long-term trader opens a trade and the target is fulfilled in the next one hour and the most long-term trade that can be used is forex trading then medium-term trading and then the first short-term trade you must use long-term trading then you must use one key and so on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I go for the runaway direction I use long term for weeks then I close the cont waiting more than a week keeping my trade open I want to get my profits fast as the strategy might be different but our main goal is profit so this is that we must maintain our consistency in trading and this we have to do so we will know how to run the trade is for short-term trading we must have time to look at the appropriate chart. You must focus on technical analysis and try to get some quick benefits because it will increase your level of confidence and hello, senior members and moderators I respect I trade with several levels together. First, long-term trading. Second, the commercial term Near Third, short-term trading. Short term is applied to achieve commercial medium and long term. In this way, I can use scalping to achieve my idea of ​​getting money for my needs altogether.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 165 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open