+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, given the short time, it seems that the amount of time you are dragging on. If you want to try for the night, and the alternative is to think 5: zero, per day, and many every day. Some people can check ordinary information, which is lying on the road. and When trading with the front is explained. Basic contract, long term. Then reference at the end of the method, temporary designation. Operations in the short run are used and hence resolutions in the long run. During this approach, you will be able to achieve my wishes, I arrived at the scalping idea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I think it really needs patience when doing forex rather than short-term traders intending to use in the H4 time frame usually only a day or even half a day. Conversely, long-term trading is an opportunity to get more pips than a short amount of time, as if to me, long-term trading depends on the Time Fraem used by traders, such as daily, weekly and monthly which if scalping is a transaction, only one that can be done. open and close their order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will use daily and weekly charts and do the same as the above method, buy a decline and sell a few during a rally, but trading will be for days, maybe months depending on market conditions. This method requires you to trade small and make money from time to time, collect daily interest and slowly trade large into trends. The method you choose depends on your trading style and your tolerance of risk. Some traders like to try to make money quickly while taking big risks. Other traders prefer to balance risk constantly and try to make money using the big picture.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a significant difference between them due to dependence on the appropriate short term that in long term trading we have to wait days, weeks and even months using the stop loss that we want and take profits according to long term trading I have enough time to analyze and relax also, with less stress and more acc let alone short-term trading requires a better mentality in doing so after all you must always be at least 1: 1 profit-loss ratio (from your take profit and stop loss).

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to exchange someone's words of your fundamentalism of impoverishment with perception on a large time frame of interpreting. If you need to pay attention to life, then you have to wait 4 minutes and interpret it regularly. Some people set aspects every week to see the route. and in my opinion whether it's a long-term hot trade or a short hot trade doesn't really make sense to me all that counts is the ability of all traders to understand the best way to trade and benefit from the market

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade long. use good money management guys. then I suggest you understand the D1 guys time frame. if there is a candle size> 120 pip candles that follow, but not all candles will follow the candle. because it understands itself. and whether it's long-term or short-term trading doesn't really count for me all that counts is the ability for all forex traders to be able to identify the direction of the trend that is a profitable trader quality

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short-term traders are slightly more risky than long-term trading after you are all right, it would be better if we use a large stop loss, so that our stop loss is not easily touched by price movements, as long as we also use management money, then our margins will remain safe and that depends on the perspective from which you see it, there is a 5 minute period especially long term traders usually use a 1 hour and 4 hour time frame but short term traders usually use 1 minute and 5 minutes.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to know the condition of the global economy. while Some can wait patiently and many cannot so patiently and so quickly leave / exit trade. It can take hours, days, weeks and months. There is a higher possibility that our SL will be affected in day trading because SL is usually short, like around 10 pips to 40 pips. while it depends on our choice by trading strategies some prefer the long term which is also defined by intraday and other swing days prefer the short term which is called scalping it takes 1 minute to 5, if we hold the trade too long, we only get profit small one.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long-term trading with low leverage is very useful for traders because the long-term strategy, with low leverage has fewer opportunities to suffer losses but has more opportunities to get profits so I prefer to use long-term trading. and Maybe you have to calculate your margins to stay strong so how can your pips not lose a lot of money when using one strategy, this is to prevent you from doing bad things in your trading and should further deterrence ie I think there is no significant difference, in The point is we still produce consistent profits from the market after all if we hold trades for too long, we only get small profits too and what you show is one of understanding and difference between long and short term.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is an iMACD indicator, download from me can use scalping to achieve my ideas over a larger period of time or the internet, and place on top 4 I trade with several packages. First, long-term trading. Second, medium term trade Third, short term trade. Short-term trading is applied so that your trading will be for the long term, and enjoy a large pip to achieve medium and long term trading. In this way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 165 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open