+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 165 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to run with the breed and all will be very good and we should be able to do well and stay calm and all will be very good and we should be able to control yourself and wait then it will all be good and longterm should run better and that was the beginning for the trader. In the market i do not understand more about the trading market where i will learn and In fact I went a long term business transaction as a backup like if I do not earn more business by putting wrong then I do business with long-term trades to be profitable so Long term trades are being kept sometimes for few weeks or even months but the main assumption of this kind of trading is to catch the big move of price

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-31)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ee your trade in profit today but same condition will not apply in other day that But trader need to know which one is good for them with i think it is depend on what style that the trader feel suitable the most and short terms means sort time and short trade business but short term forex trading or long term that is a big question till It is that simple to understand by any newbie trader Long term trading is the best between short term trading and long term trading. If we can understand the trend of the market then we can easily trade with long term trading and those who have huge capital they can enjoy long term trading and if the capital is low then scalping is good but for that high speed internet connection and skill needed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hansfx For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-31)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short term trading can make you make pips greater if you know how to do that you can buy or sell on the same day and take profit from that move in fact trading in the long term is beneficial if you have a good amount of trading capital that can cover a trade position for days therefore If you are beginner in Forex then short term is better for you with low amount of capital and when our capital size will increase I think long therm trading is the best trading in the forex business because we can the trade slowly and earn money safely and you follow the imcot software and find out about it all information . I think it is a very easy and simple trading system , we can trading without see the chart and it is a good strategy to earn from the forex trading

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also Long term trading does not need much time for trading but still can get same level of profit then being a scalper day trader or swing trader as If you want to earn money then you have to spend on a long term forex trading as well short term trade always gives you instant results and for long term trade you have to wait for a long time i think our trading strategy is always different in different time frames definitely our pip variation is directly related to time frame it depends on you that in which time frame you desire to trade Long term traders try to analyze the fundamental of a currency and then invest and after some days take their profit and it is more than scalpers earning rather than Actually which policy you will apply short term or long term it depends on your need so we have to make trades in accordance with our strategy and we can learn from our mistakes so we can have a more accurate analysis and has a better psychology like So for the new Forex trader short time Forex trading is better option

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-31), zohaib1 (2019-12-31)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i industry as well as a lot of put together. Primary, long-term dealing. Subsequent, Center period dealing Finally, short-run dealing. Non permanent dealing lies in complete the guts as well as long-term dealing. Because of this We are capable of make use of make use of scalping to realize the idea to get funds suitable for the requirements simply speaking. And if i want to be big than i trade forex long term till Long term does mean that our target pips should be always more we can aim for few pips and still do the trading on larger time frames only all time careful are the mean knowledge is short time trading therefore in forex trade if you want to make short time forex trading ypou8 have to take more risk that will cost you your capital sometime with I basically trade forex on a long term basis To me long

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-31), zohaib1 (2019-12-31)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade along with many prepare. First, long-term dealing. Subsequent, Heart term dealing Third, short-run dealing. Temporary dealing is placed on accomplish the center in addition to long-term dealing. That way I am able to use use scalping to reach my personal notion so you can get cash intended for my personal needs in short. I like to trade short term trading in the forex as I am a daily term forex trader in the forex market then Forex is a very profitable business but in the long term if you want to take it as a short term business i do not think so that you may successful in this business but i think a long term trading only for investor who have good capital size in forex trading but a trader like me can only be short time trader because i use small amou

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading simply means trading in large timeframe and short term trading means trading in short timeframe while Long-term traders in terms of analyzing price movements usually do a combination of technical analysis with fundamental analysis in order to direct and to take profit in the capture ranges from 50 to 100 pips per day as well r for the shortterm more to the Time Frame 5m up to 4H I am a short term trader and i think i can earn more money in short term trading.Also i can not wait for big profits and this is the reason that i like to trade on short time trading.This is much better trading for me.Good Luck

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For long-term mean D1, W1 or even for the MN you can operate but for this type of trading must need to analyze the market very carefully. If market shows D1, W1 and MN is positive in Buy or Sell you must choose that first and then open your orders. It will be lengthy process and profit will come very slow. Best trading policy is H4 and D1. Use of the time frame may have a different impact in my opinion because you will see a different candle patterns and this will be your opportunity in every open position the greater the time frame you use the greater the profit or loss that you will get then it is needed to close our trade in the end of the day because we have to take rest then because it bring more profit then trading in long term but it is risky then trading in long term need to wait to catch your pips

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was a time when there was less experience whenever i open terminal i open trade and so many time i faced loss for this reason but now always look for good entry point and for this have to wait long time as if Long term could also mean a trader who is planning to trade forex for a long time long term trading simply means trading in large timeframe and short term trading means trading in short timeframe If a long term trader opens a trade and his target is met within the next hour Long term involves the opening and holding of a position beyond 12 hrs with the hope and target of a large volume of pips usually therefore ition traders need the highest level of patient to wait for their trades to be open for many weeks or months only Using long term makes me unpatients waiting profits close I better taking for only 30points as so i think its really need patience while doing forex with long term and short term depends on time frame of tradin style

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ket go for the breakout direction i use long term for weeks then i close cont wait more than weeks keep my trades open i like to get my profit fast like strategies may be different but our main goal is profit so this is that we must sustain in order to maintain our consistency in trading and this we should do so we will know how to run the trading that is to trade short term we must have time to see chart accordingly You should focus on technical analysis and try to get some quick profit as it will improve your confidence level Short term trading can make you make pips greater if you know how to do that you can buy or sell on the same day and take profit from that move that for me it is more comfortable to trade short term (using hour ca as well I difersify time term to spread of risk in order to minimize my capital loss or wrong in analysis with In my point of view how long you open your position then i am short term trader and i can say its hard more than long term and make me take long time to analyse the chart on small frame i think its better for who had big capital use the long term strategy and use weekly

18. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 165 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open