+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-11-20   23:00
    Best answer #2

Long trading basicaly wo trade kehlati hai jis main hum 1 din say zayada wait karen aor is main bhi ap log achi earning kar saktay hein apko chahiye ap log long term per bhi trading karen aor achi earning karen.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Banned pp89 is on a distinguished road pp89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar apko forex market mai long term trading karni hai toh uske liye apko fundamental strong news ka analysis karna padega us data ka analysis karne ke baad trade buy or sell position mai kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One to four hour trades comes under the category of day trading and a trade which is carried over one day is position trading rather than Short term trader is a bit risky than long term trading then and what you point out this is one of understanding and the difference between the long and short term. we need to know global economy condition.. Everyone do trading according to his time the he can easily give to forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned morad is an unknown quantity at this point morad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long term trading best hai forex trading me. Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. Long term se hum log jyada profits kama sakte hain.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we holding trade to long, we only get small profit rather than from the title already different between long and short term. In my point of view, how long you open your position as The difference if shorterm trading using a large number of lots with a small target pips.

Senior Member wong_cilik is an unknown quantity at this point wong_cilik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on larger time frames do give ample time to relax and also if you trade on big time frames like 4 hour or daily then your accuracy of winning will increase dramatically. In my point of view, how long you open your position accordingly you are right, usually for long term trade will use profit targets in a number of very large when compared to trade short-term profit targets, because it takes several days to reach the target profit from the trade long term.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    For long term trading the best thing to do is to look at the larger time frame chart and then with the currency

pair you have selected plot for the pivot, support and resistance levels and then trade according

to that, this can be used for long term trading. ....

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short term trader is a bit risky than long term trading after all you are correct, it would be better if we use a stop loss in large numbers, so that our stop loss is not easy to untouched the price movement, provided we also use money management, then our margin will remain safe and it depend on the perspective from which you see it,there are 5 minute time frame let alone long term trader usually use time frame 1 h and 4 h but short term trader usually use 1 minute and 5 minute.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading karne ke liye patience aur good capital se saath saath forex ki good knowledge hona bahut jarury hai kyoki bina knowledge aur experience ke aap scalping to kar sakte hai magar long term trade wahi kar sakta hai jise market ki knowledge hoti hai.

Member rose77 is an unknown quantity at this point rose77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cuncun View Post
    This trading strategy certainly filters out the ‘noise’ that is common in virtually all trading markets. What do we mean by this? It is easy to get faked out by small moves against the trend or your trade when day trading or even swing trading. The longer-term swing trader is less likely to get caught in these normal market wiggles. The profit objectives can be quite large. It is not uncommon to target 20%, 30%, 50% or more when trading out over a few weeks and months.
    With regard to long term purchases and sales of a good thing to finish is actually to check the larger period time graph after which applications the foreign currency you have chosen piece turning, assistance, as well as resistance constitutes, in that industry based on there, it is often used for long term purchases and sales.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx student View Post
    my friend i also do long term trading but some times doing scalping. i use 5ema,100ema in 4hr chart. its give me very good profits. if you want you can use it. hope its help you to make good pips from forex. best of luck.
    bhaiya ji aapne jo EMA5 aur EMA 100 bataya hain main bhi wohi try karunga kyunki mere pass mein koi strategy nahi hain shayad apki strategy mere ko long term mein fayda de de waise to main bhi scalper hu lekin ek long term strategy bhi chahta tha
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open