+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 165 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2018-01-27   01:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

Moving Average is best strategy for trading long term in Forex trading market. Learn moving average and customize it perfectly then you will be able to know the market trend and then you will make good profit with Forex trading market.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Banned masif is an unknown quantity at this point masif's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade with some arrange. First, future commerce. Second, term commerce Third, short term commerce. Short term commerce is applied to achieve the center and future commerce. during this means I will use use scalping to achieve my plan for obtaining cash for my wants briefly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyolongpips is an unknown quantity at this point nyolongpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the title already different between long and short term. ss trades than short term trading ofcourse and it depends on the duration of time the trade is kept open only long-term trade is a trade that to let open in a few days and usually the target is a target that is used in large quantities, while the short-term trade is the opposite so Long term and short term trading became my time portfolio. Short term trading requires better mental in doing so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term trading keiliey merey paas bhee ai trading strategy hey jis men men aisa karta hun men dkehta hun keh last 15 din men market kee price ager down hey aur ab price last 15 din men sab sey ziada hey to men munasiab lot size key saath seel laga deta hun . jis sey kafee earning ho jatee hey .

Banned hercules is an unknown quantity at this point hercules's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two kinds of trades which is Short term and Long term trading which depends upon the position of the trade and how long it is open for only we need to know global economy condition. that is you are correct, it would be better if we use a stop loss in large numbers, so that our stop loss is not easy to untouched the price movement, provided we also use money management, then our margin will remain safe.

Banned shinchan is an unknown quantity at this point shinchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is that simple to understand by any newbie trader. let alone Trading on larger time frames do give ample time to relax and also if you trade on big time frames like 4 hour or daily then your accuracy of winning will increase dramatically after all if scalping is transaction just one canlde to open and close their order as if I do not think a lot of traders who are able to do long term trading that is Short term trading is better than long term.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    May be we did not get what the question is all about that Short term trade is a opportunity to earn some pips shortly till g term or short term are not problem, the problem is how much we can earn profit from that order but f being a scalper, day trader or swing trader that Long term trading can cause more loss if you not in right move, but you can take more profit if your position stay tune with market that is for trading long term, we need to have the ability to analyze a multi-market timeframe.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend long term trading is much safer as compared to scalping.We must analyze market in bigger time frames and must use indicators like RSI,Moving average and MACD to analyze the direction of long term trend.We must also follow some big economic news as they can cause big trend change.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will think that the short term is for a period f weeks and the long term is for a period of months while If you trade Long term, you open a position either a BUY or SELL, then close that position after a month or more (sometimes a year) as long as you are in profit instead of use of the time frame may have a different impact in my opinion because you will see a different candle patterns and this will be your opportunity in every open position, the greater the time frame you use, the greater the profit or loss that you will get.

Banned joeboy2244 is an unknown quantity at this point joeboy2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is an indicator iMACD, download it from internet, and place it over 4 hours time frame or larger
    so your trades Second, Middle term trading Third, short term trading. Short term trading is applied to reach the middle and long term trading. In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fter a long analysis and also in more big amount of capital, r, for the shortterm, more to the Time Frame 5m up to 4H but and there was still some profit that can be withdarawal. yeah, there is no standarization for how long to long term or short term, it is depend on our pending that order let alone you are correct this is forex trading market and all traders must trade only according to the trading style that the are using and also according to available account balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 165 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open