+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-12-22   16:24
    Best answer #2

eak website hai jis per agar ap chahien to ap trust kar saktay hein jo kay shory term and long term kay dono kay forex trading kay signals provide kartay hein wo bhi without any fee koi bhi aesa nahi karta so agar ap chahien to ap unkay signals use kar kay long term trading per work kar saktay hein.

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Senior Member nggapleki is an unknown quantity at this point nggapleki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anyway its better to trade long and short after watching the market movement i think like so they know how much losses and profit they got therefore I do both short term and long term trade Choosing the length of your trades is very important as trader that so long term trading in forex is the best for the forex trader let alone long term trading also has risk especially when market moves in sideways traders could be trapped in the middle of movement without can

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rfshopz is an unknown quantity at this point rfshopz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for long term trading i think we can use trendline and fibonacci retracement...because these tool is really good and show us a strong support and resistance...so we just need to look whether it would bounce or countinuos...that is...will it going down or it just going up...just like that...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my thinking Long-term deals are guaranteed a profit of more than short transactions but require a large capital of at least 5000 for a good profit thus you will not hop on fx trading using a short-term enterprise approach like number of trading profit in the short term will be smaller than the long-term trading because the time to reach the target it would be different as So I am always prefer to go with long term trade

Senior Member overlay is an unknown quantity at this point overlay's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I was more pleased with the long-term forex trading because it is more relaxing for us doing other jobs as short-term trading orders are also at risk of mistakes that we post, so of course the long-term trading is more secure if you can see the exact position

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the different between long term and short term in trading is the time if the position period less than one day it considered short term if more than one day it considered long term and also it depend on time frame as I is not a magic lamp that you touch it for one time and it make you wish true It is true sir a reference used here is definitely targeted to the time frame that is used and i think spending time amount is not important to do good in fore

Member babour14 is an unknown quantity at this point babour14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading best hai forex trading me. Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise trading hum lamby arsy ki planing k sth karty hai is main hum bahot sa paisa kama sakty hain

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Otherwise if you only use a small capital you better use a short term trading but but as u develop your skills to analyses the market well then the long term trade with right amount of equity is more profitable then I would prefer short time trading at first namely here as it would 100-200 pips away from entry namely Short term trading can be intra day trading or four hourly etc

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy forex mai long term trade he best lagti hai kio k mera manna hai k short mai kuch pata nahe chalta hai kab trend kis site par jaye aur ap ki trade ko loss mai lai jaye is leyay ballance good kar k long term trade bst rahti hai...

Member ali razaa is an unknown quantity at this point ali razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother if you have slow network access and you have not daily trade or you do have not strategies so i think you do trade with long term and take order both sell and buy and then you do trade well.So you open any time your terminal because you get from one order profit and then you think about loss recover then you not take more order.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji Long term trading mujhe bilkul bhi pasand nahi hain mera jo interst hain wo sirf scalping trading mein hain iska yehi fayda hain ki result ke liye jayda der wait nahi karna padta hain bhaiya ji
    sahi kaha aapne long term me jane ke liye hamara patience aur samay nahi hai main bhi is kaam ko karne ke liye upyukt nahi hun isliye main scalping like trading karna jyada pasand karta hun jisme thoda long time leta hai jaise 1 se 2 ghanta lekin target tp hit ho jata hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open