+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1650

Thread: Long term trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-23   17:14
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    long term trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai eske liye trader ke paas acha trading system pehle market me hona chahiye,esme trader ko ache se technical aur fundamental analysis ka market me pata hona chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko practice se he kaam karna chahiye.
    of course i agree with you long term trading is very hard and i say that we work in market with market current situation and we make our good technical and fundamental analysis in market and we make good trading experience in market and we make good knowledge in market and we when trader work in market with clear market direction then he/she make good earning easily with forex market

2017-12-17   23:30
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader ap log term trading bhi ker skty hain es k liay apko chahiay k ap pass acha method bhi aur aur acha plan bhi ho agar ap k pass achi strategay hogi aur ap plan bhi acha hoga to ap phr log term trading ker skty hain ap es say earing bhi ker skty hain....

2018-01-18   16:58
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    Definitely we should do long term trading then you will get real benefit of trading.but you will get it to trading knowledge ,follow the market trends and investor thinking.These all things give you strength of long term trading.
    i say that trader make good profit long term trading and short term both trading terms and it is important for trader that he/she understand the market trend and trader place their order in market with good money management and if trader having good capital in account then he/she use long term trading otherwise trader use short term trading in market and trader make good profit with forex market

2018-01-18   11:56
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

achchha paisa kamaane ke lie achchha vyaapaar nahin hai keval alpaavadhi vyaapaar achchha paisa kamaate hain taaki ham 50 dolar se adhik kamaate hain yadi ham dekh rahe hain aur alpaavadhi vyaapaar mujhe lagata hai ki yah sabase achchha laabh hai din

2018-01-26   08:50
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko long term Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader ko long term kay liay thek Trading ky strategy ko use karna chhy aor Trader ko chhy k woh market min long term Trading ko thek setup sy manage karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main long term market kay trend ko smj kar market main order place karna hay

2018-01-17   21:02
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia long term trading bohat hi achi trading hn agar loss me jae to bohat loss lekin profit hi hota hn long term m80% profit ke chance hotey hn becoz lng term me market kabhi na kabhi to rver hoti hi hn

Member 1240 is an unknown quantity at this point 1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade long term, it's simple and i need not see the chart everytime.i have no time to see the chart. Use the trend line to know the big trend.If we want to play in Long therm trading, are there need big money to keep our MM and avoid the loss? cause in my perception we must ready to face.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term trading is an good option for a trader to use Daily time frame to earn profits on long time , I also using a D1 forex trading and achieving a good profits with my small useful strategy as Moving Average and MACD with some different values we don't have any stress and tension while trading so be free and make a good profits on forex trading
    INDIAN FOREX FORUM
    EARN 0.20$ BONUS PER POST
    Here is a link to join and earn more bonus ; https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=39595
    THANK MY POST IF YOU LIKE

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term trading is good trading style you did not need to monitor your trade every time you need to anylsis the market trend on high time frame like h1 d1 and weekly and chose good entry and exit point with the help of some indicators like rsi. after that you need to wait and you can earn max profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member stnlhr is an unknown quantity at this point stnlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do both the long term trading and short term trading in forex. if you make a good strategy then both kind of trading give you profit. i think if you have limited balance in your account then you must do short term trading and if you have good balance then you can do long term trading also and can earn profit in forex.

Senior Member keplek is an unknown quantity at this point keplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the long term you have to invest high amount of money only If your intraday trading system then you will not benefit from the system swap accordingly Long term trading will have more good valid analysis than short term trading because in short term trading market will have more correction than in long term trading as you can get rich by long term trade successfully as if to trade short term we must have time to see chart

Member axiata is on a distinguished road axiata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long term ke liye hame daily graph chart check karna padega. Aur long term trading ke liye hame small lots use karna cahiye jaise - 0.05, aur hamesha target jyada rakhna cahiye. In this way I can use use scalping to reach my idea for getting money for my needs in short.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to perform in forex with short term trading cause I want to make quick profit and I dislike lengthy process always for short term trading I have using scalping with ually close my order manually when i think my target will not touched by price instead of for short term trading traders can use scalping strategy in their trading which can lead profit in a short term let alone because I was trading with min and 15 min chart only but when I switched to hour and daily chart even with my same strategy my trading performance really improved than before

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rfshopz View Post
    for long term trading i think we can use trendline and fibonacci retracement...because these tool is really good and show us a strong support and resistance...so we just need to look whether it would bounce or countinuos...that is...will it going down or it just going up...just like that...
    yes i agree with you trendline and fibonacci retracement are good tools for trading longterm and also short term, that deppend on the trader how he understand the trendline and fibonacci retracement, for some trader they did not know hot to use this both tools so they will said trendline and fibonacci retracement not effective for trade

Member hakuryu is an unknown quantity at this point hakuryu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However the long term I believe trading is suitable for larger forex accounts after all a long time it usually leads to the trader's own way of understanding the movement of prices continued to trend or sometimes even a reversal of the price of progress till Short term trading could be simple and with little risk in some cases that I prefer short term trading because i am new in this field and have no experience and proper knowledge

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For daily trading we can open position everyday and close it on the same with ential to maximize profits and minimize losses that is Specially student are do short time trading in forex because they have no enough time for trading as But also if you have good big capital balance for star while New user seeking this person works in the let alone And hourly time frame known as short term trade then Long term decide on daily weekly or monthly and short time decide by hour to trad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 165 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open