+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo Account V/S Demo contest.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that, because what I see in the demo trading contest that many traders who only think of big profits, they are not thinking in terms of strategy and consistency in trade. because they are only chasing huge profits, so they took a big risk too because despite the losses, the trader would not really lose. because it seems to me to enhance our capabilities and strategies, demo contest is not the best place in my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's true, no matter what type of account that we use we still have to wait, the greater challenge is patience if we are trading with a live account using capital from their own pockets, because when floating psychology we would be very depressed. If the live account bonus capital of the pressure that we have experienced will not be as big as their own capital. Moreover, if we use a demo account, there are actually almost no pressure at all emotional

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that the demo account better for the learning process, because it's just a demo contest for traders who are only after big gains without the use of a good strategy. because they are only chasing victory in the contest. and victory is determined by the amount of profit they get. so there is no learning process and account management strategies that good in my opinion. Any kind of contest can be valuable for a trader.. because it can teach you many things.. How to acquire a sporty attitude, How to use your full potential.. and when you are with any kind of competition then you will see how much your strategy can perform against all other strategies of this world.. it will be a world wide arena to fight..

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The demo account is used by us to learn and practice the forex trading whereas in a demo contest we trade for winning a prize. Demo contest may be proved very good for us if have sufficient practice and experience of demo trading. I have participated twice in a demo contest but could not get any prize due to my less experiences really !!! relatively according to the trader it self. according to the mindset adjustment. i mean, sometime the pure demo will be better then the contest account. this is because when we trade without controlled emotions in contest account. all that we think just reward or prize. this could make us forget our main goal enter the demo trade.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, the demo account and real account is the same the difference is a capital, if we are trading with a demo account loss when we can feel calm and relaxed because we did not lose anything different if we use a real account most of the traders if experienced loss use the demo account is usually easy emotion I agree with you that the demo account helps you to gain experience because of the large deposits ... unlike real small accounts, it may soon good from the market losses of these accounts ... Check it by the start of the accounts of trial so you can trade on small real accounts

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you are right up to some extent but saying gambling to is trading is not right, if gambling is to trade with big lot size then trading with small size is also gambling. As far as learning is concern you are right that trading with big lot size is not for learning as we normally do not have too big investment in real account for trading. so practice with small lot size is better as we have to do trading with small size in real sanario. similarly the demo account trading is for learning and demo context is the competition for wining for those who have learnt in demo trading.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A demo account allows you to learn and build on how to make more profits in your trading. The demo contest account is used for competition among other traders and it means that you will trade in every manner to ensure that you win and make profit. In the light of this it means that the primary aim of the context account is to win a prize and as such you might not really learn much. Yes, demo account is very useful for traders to improve skill of trading without risking any dollars from our own pocket. Demo account is important for traders as preparation before trading with real account and it's possible to use demo contest as our measurement to know performance when we are trading with current strategy.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am strongly support you my dear friend you are right say, because the demo contents are not very good for newcomer its contents have many rules so its not only the normal rules about Forex trading its only contents rules so maximum are cannot know its and cannot learn more and not very good way to learn Forex. demo account only for newbies for learning about trading and how to use MT4 software for trading.demo account is very help for understand about market trend and making new strategies and apply strategies in demo account.but in demo context people make huge profit in less time its just like gambling for this type of trading must have good experience in trading.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normal demo account may hum trading ko as a game hi kertay hain, iss say hum ko itna faida nae ho pata, laykin demo contest may jab hum contest jeetnay kay koshish kertay hain to phir hum demo trading bhi serious ho ker kertay hain. Main ye kahunga ki dono hi best hota hai, aur ye cheez newbie ke liye bahut mazedar hogi, ki agar koi newbie demo mein trading pasand nahi karta hai, to wo demo contest mein participate kare, aur usmein practice kare, demo contest bhi real jaisi feeling lati hai, to mere hisaab se ye ek dum best hoga.:-)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account and demo contest dono hi bhut ashe he experiance ko gain karne ke lie.jab hmm starting me demo account me practice karte hein to hmme real account me ashi trade karna ka chnce milta he.agar hmm demo contest ko win karte hein to hmm asha profit earn kar sakte hein free me demo account hum sikhne ke liye istemal karte he par demo contest just like betting. contest me hume sirf no1 pe ane ki pari rehta he. aur demo account me hum dhre dhre trde karte he aur usse sikhte he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)