+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 706 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    betting can get lucky and unlucky both ways but forex has a formulae to be profited whenever you trade and the formulae is allround learning and gaining knowledge and using ur smartness with it and so happens that betting can get you much profit even forex can get you with the right deal and offcourse if the trend is very friendly then that day might just turn out like a big profit same as in betting. :P

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not possible to understand a system in just one night,
    we have to do research on the system, so know where the weaknesses and strengths.
    in my opinion, only the master who has mastered a lot of science that can do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't bet, i trade. Trading even sounds better than betting for a trader. Trading needs techniques, patience and knowledge but bet kind of depends on luck. A matter that refers whether you will win or not.
    THanks.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja View Post
    so many people said that forex is gambling too and i do not know what are their reasons for it?
    from what side they told about it?orthey do not what is exactly about forex,
    i really agree with you, forex is not gambling and we can make target every day as long as we do with well
    People who don't know much about the Forex trading market will comment like that and there is nothing to worry about such things. We can only try to create awareness for them about this market. The more they know about it the better decision they can make about Forex trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right but there are many people who trades in the option market. It may be helpful if you are able to learn the forex charts very smartly. Just you have to place an order where the pair will move that will require great effort.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in the forex rather than the bet as if we bet the pair then we can get good profit but if we lose then we can lose whole betted amount from our account. So i like to trade on the forex pairs and make profits from it.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul View Post
    jab forex trading shuru ki tab tu bet wala he hisab tha pr phr forex ki thodi buhat samajh aana shura ho gai so ab analysis kr ke phr trade karte hain
    trading with analysis its good signal of trading if we are doing proper analysis then we always deal with profit able trade but there may be we need for some time.
    if we are trading without analysis then its equal to gambling and gambling is other name or losing money.
    i am dong trading so i will wait for right signal or time.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to tading ko trading smajh k karta hu ku k me isay proper tareekay sy apna business and side business bnana chata hu isi liye me isay tading smajh k karta hu or faida b isi me hy agar me is ko bet samjh k karo to is me mery liye oper jany k chance kam ho jain geen meray khayl sy trading ko trading smajh k he karna chaiye is me he fida hota hy or isi me ham proper tareekay sy earninng kr sakty hen.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many people said that forex is gambling too and i do not know what are their reasons for it?
    from what side they told about it?orthey do not what is exactly about forex,
    i really agree with you, forex is not gambling and we can make target every day as long as we do with well

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But in forex, there is the option of spreadbetting. I think that this is almost the same thing as trading forex. If you have to spread bet, you still need to make an analysis to find out where price will go to before you place your stakes. Forex trading is just like place a bet that price will go in a particular direction and taking your profits as the rewards of your bet .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 706 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)