+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 706 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Banned venom is on a distinguished road venom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main intraday trader hu.mujhe lagta hai trading main bait karke koi fayda nahi hai.mu jhe lagta hai forex market ye mechanical movment pe depend karta hai.forex trading fundamental aur technical analysis important hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I don't agree with betting. It is a worthless option for any kind of trader. It is only for the lazy persons who don't like to work on their own. So they just bet and let the fate decide their fate. But I am not that kind of person. I like to work hard for my own success. That is why I trader rather than betting.
    Yes you are right but there are many people who trades in the option market. It may be helpful if you are able to learn the forex charts very smartly. Just you have to place an order where the pair will move that will require great effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log hote hai to sirf apne naseeb se khelete hai jasie sirf bet karna aur bahut log analysis karne ke bad hi apna position open karte hai jo hote hain trader...

Aap kya karte ho? trade or bet?
    I don't agree with betting. It is a worthless option for any kind of trader. It is only for the lazy persons who don't like to work on their own. So they just bet and let the fate decide their fate. But I am not that kind of person. I like to work hard for my own success. That is why I trader rather than betting.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log hote hai to sirf apne naseeb se khelete hai jasie sirf bet karna aur bahut log analysis karne ke bad hi apna position open karte hai jo hote hain trader...

Aap kya karte ho? trade or bet?
    I can not afford to bet in forex trading because of certain reasons. Gambling mean you are totally dependent on your luck which can not help you all the time. So I try to study the techniques and strategies of the trading so that I can play with trading in real sense.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    i always depend analyse the market before making an entry into trade, i even depend on parameters to give me the exact time to make entry points, betting is not an option in forex at all and if anyone preffers it then he is goin to loss
    Good knowledge of Right entry exit and exit point is needed...if we are doing bet then its not possible to make higher earning because ,,and while trading is all about analysis and strategy...
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @vikas & @preetksgill Both are you written same statement.

Ok I have both accounts in stock market and forex market but in stock market it restricted to your own country and all market will effect due to politics issues so I have bad experience and I lost approx $3000+ money in stock market. In the other way Forex has a big market in one currency effect then you have many options.
    Last edited by 100c; 2011-09-27 at 03:50 PM.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its true forex is more movement than stock although i dont trade in stock but heard from friend and from that i have such experience and when there is great movement than at the same time have great opportunity to earn btu also have fear if there is no correct analysis than it may harm us within few times.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading is best option than betting (options) in the sence that you will able to manage your balance your way while in betting what happens if you place option for certain time then if it in your direction then you will get 85% profit from it and if not then you loss 90-100% from your balace that you have bet.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its true forex is more movement than stock although i dont trade in stock but heard from friend and from that i have such experience and when there is great movement than at the same time have great opportunity to earn btu also have fear if there is no correct analysis than it may harm us within few times.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera kahyal ye ha k her trader ki aik apni he soch hoti ha or ye aik trader per he dpened kerta ha k wo gambling kerna chahata ha ya pher aik acha trader benana chahata , it`s depend our ratio of greediness right.
    Aik sensible trader kabhi speculator,beter, ya pher gambling k bajaye achi trading per he focus kerta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 706 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)