+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 706 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7052

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    betting can get lucky and unlucky both ways but forex has a formulae to be profited whenever you trade and the formulae is allround learning and gaining knowledge and using ur smartness with it and so happens that betting can get you much profit even forex can get you with the right deal and offcourse if the trend is very friendly then that day might just turn out like a big profit same as in betting. :P

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't agree with betting. It is a worthless option for any kind of trader. It is only for the lazy persons who don't like to work on their own. So they just bet and let the fate decide their fate. But I am not that kind of person. I like to work hard for my own success. That is why I trader rather than betting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many people said that forex is gambling too and i do not know what are their reasons for it?
    from what side they told about it?orthey do not what is exactly about forex,
    i really agree with you, forex is not gambling and we can make target every day as long as we do with well

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may trade kar tha hon...q k mujay analysis kar ka positions open karna zyada interesting and easy lagtha hai...aur meray khayal forex trading ik business hai...jis ko seek kay banda zyaada profit kama saktha hai....jab kay betting ik gambling hai.....aur is may banda future nahi bana saktha hai....so i prefer forex trading....

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup, I agree with you. follow the process, enjoy the process, and I'm sure in time we can surely succeed in this business.
    I was already feeling the signs. with the bonus of this forum, I started to learn to appreciate the account.
    using a small margin and abide by the indicator.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not possible to understand a system in just one night,
    we have to do research on the system, so know where the weaknesses and strengths.
    in my opinion, only the master who has mastered a lot of science that can do it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, trading with the proper analysis is much much better than betting. If someone has to bet then there are many place for betting, he can bet on the car or horse race. For a person doing betting there is no place in forex.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah that's probably called a friend with consistent profit because we can not rely solely on increasing profits without stability as you say

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    means that only accompanied by learning experiences that will bring you to understand something because it is not possible we also learn and understand something difficult greeting one night

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ACE View Post
    i usually bet because , i mostly open my trades seeing previous hours charts , i use more lot size because i believe that i m lucky by nature. i always try my luck using analysis and trade when , i want. sometimes i check market conditions and follow predictions. i think , that way i trade and i am not lucky in trading more.
    Even with such betting attitude also you can survive still in the market if you trade with small lot orders. But larger lot orders are very dangerous to your account health, so better avoid such trading.
    Most of the time i do analysis of the charts and then only place the orders.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 706 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)