+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 706 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap trade karte hai ya phir bet?

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es mai tou koi sku nahi es waqat bohat say log srif baat he krtay hai. likan es forum mai jo professional trader jab bhe baat krtay hai tou wo forex market kay bary mai important points discuss krtay hai. jis say humray knowledge bhe zada hotza hai aur hum apni strategy ko bhetar ho gy. Planning behatr ho gy tou ap ko forex market mai profit bhe zada ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir i am still a forex trader and i am not a bet man i am also using his kills for trading and increasing my trading skills so it is a good thing for us to work hard and get knowledge of this forum and use his skills being an expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), Hoorain (2018-10-30), mehro (2018-08-31), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At Forex I will trade. but my trade is heading for a high-risk position, then it makes a bet. Therefore, make a bet when we risk our capacity to contain this risk. so I think every trader trades & bets together.
    Don't see anything in forex as a bet. Forex is an independent business that is far from betting. Every time we try to bet the market, it means we will not go in the right direction, which most often causes higher losses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-09-05)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading on the forex market with my forex market knowledge and a good trading strategy. I did my daily forex market analysis before opening any position on the forex market. I think I trade on the forex market in the right way that there is no bet at all.
    Bets are risky and it's not good to be a successful trader in forex trading. so when I trade, I trade in any condition and do not take risks and also do not bet. We must trade at all by maintaining and observing all positive aspects of forex trading.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade on the forex market. I don't bet on the forex market. I like to produce with my forex market learning strategies and trading. Taking bets I can't always make a profit from the forex market. I have a great chance to lose my money bet on the forex market. So I always avoid this.
    The forex market is very risky so it needs proper analysis. yes I always trade with fundamental and technical analysis. because without any analysis, understanding the forex market is not possible. being a successful trade requires good analysis and I also enter my entry with good analysis.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i trade here about 2 years i have more experience about Forex trading and my losses here are more but now my day is profitable about trading. yes, I will trade here. and I think I have been trading on the forex market because I did my daily forex market analysis and also my technical analysis before opening any position in the risky forex market. I try to maintain forex trading strategies and money management strategies. So I don't do pair pair to get profit on the forex market.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade rather than bet. Because in the bet you have to depend on your luck alone. There is no educational value in gambling and you cannot apply your knowledge there. But you can apply your knowledge and analysis in trading and that helps you achieve success. I am a Muslim and I don't like gambling. I like trading and it gives me good profits every month and I don't really bet and also I don't really trade but it is the kind of both things that sometimes look like perfect analysis and then the rade turns against us and sometimes we don't have analysis and still we make a profit from that trade

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trading because this is my job and join the forex to get more with our confidence and always learn from forex and develop motivation and analyze the market so as not to interfere from others I see our own account and do anything for real personal account us and make the appropriate strategies and Forex Trading is a good job and fast in making money. I personally do trades but do bets are not too good and risky. When a trader trades with full trust and by keeping all aspects of forex trading then we can make a profit.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most beginners take trades as gambling and often face huge losses. forex is not gambling. this is real business. Luck is the least important thing in forex. it can not save your account from loss. we need to have good analytical skills and good emotional control when trading. if you bet and trade that's the end of your account. and I trade in forex trading, but I still do my trade. I do not like working in other sectors to earn money. I know this forex is best for me and this is just my fever always to make a profit. So I want to say all if you really want to generate from forex trading then you need more hard work.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me forex trading men kabhi bet nahi lagati hon me apny analysis ko draw kerti hon or apny analysis ko hi follow ker k forex men apny order ko open ya close kerti hon, jab forex ko me ne strat kia tha tab me bet lagati thi q k mujhy forex ka koi idea nahi tha, ab mera pas experince a gaya hai is liy men trading kerti hon ab

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 706 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)