+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: no loss with this ea

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to trade with robots if my robot really makes a profit every month, even every day, I make a profit every month from my trade. if my trade can make a profit of more than 30% every month, I let my robot work for me. than I can relax and play or vacation with my family and Man is made of blood and soul, he has emotional feelings but robots are machine components.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both trade manuals and EA trading can be good and bad depending on each individual, although EA trading eliminates the emotions of traders, greed and other human factors that can affect trading but when we have an Internet failure it can also be a disaster if EA is not installed on the site Brokers, the disadvantages of manual trading are that they require a lot of time and constant chart checking which can be very disappointing at certain times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots can make money if used correctly with current trends, but will not last long if the trend changes. to use robots that need to be regulated often depends on the market situation, it cannot be turned on without monitoring because the market cannot be predicted. and I don't use robots or EAs in my trade, but this is a very good tool or a support tool if you know how to use it and if you can make code too, you will be able to benefit from it and it's good if you can trade manually and with robots too

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use Robot's or EA wisely, this is a lever especially for traders who have the main job or whatever makes the traders unable to see their position / graph in real time. and the Robot works on the data given to him. The market mover is humans not robots. Robots may be useful to save your time.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with EA is an option for us to still be able to produce even though we are not experts when running with manual trading. As long as we understand the use of EA, in terms of how it works, the balance we have to prepare, and the EA trading algorithm, I think it is safer to use EA. I myself have used different EAs several times that I got from groups or forums, and even though there are free ones, I am sure that free is not always bad.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally like manual trading, with automatic trading we cannot improve our trading capabilities, in robots we only set orders and take our own breaks, but actually we cannot know about the forex market, so some time we face losses through robotic trading, this is not how to guarantee 100% profit. and manual trading is the best and very good than trading robots because robots are not reliable and cannot be trusted and the majority of robots that are examined have faced losses and real trading is manual trading and we have to do only manual trading and have to avoid others like robots.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem is that there are several automated systems that work on the Forex market and someone can use it to make money but people can also lose money using it because there is no strategy that does not disappear from time to time on the market and if we have to use a system, we must use it with very low risk, especially the Adversor experts and there are losses and risks and there are also benefits in automatic trading, that also exists in all types of trade in this business. For me this is not a good system for trading, I prefer to use manual trading style.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use forex robots, because this will be marketed automatically, it's very risky for good traders, manual trading is the best way to get good profits. I use forex in my own way so my profits go up and down. and I never used robots because of that, mistakes were more than getting ans I traded with one and I found it opened several trades at one time and all of them were floating losses and I didn't like it, trading because it made me lose only so I decided to trade depending to me

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pratyek paartee ke phaayade aur nukasaan hain lekin yah kya kahata hai par dhyaan dena aapako kaee laabh dega.

udaaharan:

jab aap 20 se 30 taareekh tak kaam karane jaate hain to aap ek mainual lezar ka upayog karate hain jo aapako aapake svaasthy ke lie laabh dega ...

lekin

jab aap 55 se 70 ke hote hain, to yah ek bura vichaar hai yadi aap ek bahee ka upayog karate hain kyonki aap chimanee ko nukasaan pahunchaenge aur kaardiek arest ka kaaran ban sakate hain; aap behatar apane kaaryaalay mein jaane ke lie ek lipht ka upayog karate hain.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mainual rananeetiyon ka upayog karana pasand karata hoon kyonki mujhe dar hai ki bot bag ne mere khaate ko nasht kar diya. main phands par bhee niyantran rakhana chaahata hoon, sab kuchh bot mein badal dena daraavana hai. aur main robot ka upayog nahin karata kyonki yah laabhadaayak nahin hai. lekin eee ya svachaalit vyaapaar ek laabhadaayak pranaalee hai. ek robot pranaalee ek anishchit baajaar hai jahaan munaapha surakshit nahin hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)