+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: no loss with this ea

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have great experience about robots but I think some time robots are very useful and some time losses can be very much above trading and I think free robots don't function properly. and it is true that, not to believe in forex trading robots, because all forex robots do not function properly in real forex trading accounts and for this reason many forex traders lose all money invested in the forex trading business. so, I also don't like forex robots to trade forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

tong (2019-08-15)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use my own aeron robot. I don't like technical analysis or trading based on fundamental analysis, I prefer trading using strategies that are purely based on mathematical calculations. It seems silly to everyone except winners in forex but I feel comfortable with manual trading so I don't need an EA yet. But in the future, when I don't have time to trade, I will delegate to EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't use ea robots and I never use them ... because there are stories of those who use them and they say that robots actually don't work for them so I never tried ea robots. and I think the robots failed and can't buy them at all. He must always work hard to get profit.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you to search this forum for many shares here or you see a number of forums outside You can use Google as a tool You will find a good robot, and remember first try on the demo acc to see the capabilities and I have one question about forex robots. Is forex robot really profitable? Can we get profit every time we trade with forex robots? Is forex robot really reliable?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This looks promising so I'll give it a try. Hopefully this is as good as you make it look but you can't blame me for being a little skeptical. Do you recommend any currency pair to use it? and Forex trading robots aren't even good enough for every trader in this business. I hesitate to use one of them until now, I have no plans to use it until I see a robot that gives benefits for a very long time ..

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not interested in using it, and have never tried it and do not know where to look and when. But a friend once advised me to use a robot, because he wore it, and it proved to be profitable and, I am sure trading activities can make money to us, because forex is the right way to profit friends, I am really excited when entering the world Friend forex, because in my opinion on forex mw a new way to earn money and give me a bright future. Now I don't have big money, but I'm really optimistic about my future because in forex we can get everything.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not interested in using it, and have never tried it and do not know where to look and when. But a friend once advised me to use a robot, because he wore it, and it proved to be profitable and, I am sure trading activities can make money to us, because forex is the right way to profit friends, I am really excited when entering the world Friend forex, because in my opinion on forex mw a new way to earn money and give me a bright future. Now I don't have big money, but I'm really optimistic about my future because in forex we can get everything.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always prefer to trade manually, because I think profitability is the main goal of any business. I like to trade based on my beliefs and skills. so, I don't like trading with robots. and the most important thing for me is ... how to trade well, because by understanding the trade itself we have been able to get pip by pip

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If all automated trading systems function for free, of course I would recommend people to use an automated trading system to access quickly to make money on the market, but because many of them are very expensive I would recommend people to learn and understand the business and trade on their own. and I recommend that you use an automated trading system whose system you know the rules, and also you know how it works. You know the details of the system, how strong and weak the system is. And I recommend you to use EA for good reason, like I have a good and strong system, but I don't recommend you use EA because you are lazy to trade, but want to earn money from forex without doing anything.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I never recommend traders to use automatic trading. The reason I know the automatic trading system is not perfect, the risk. Suppose the automated trading system really functions so that no loser traders all produce millionaires. So I never recommend using robots. and there are some automated trading eas or robots that can do good, but one thing I want to share is that some people test some free robots on a demo account and they see some benefits when they implement ea or the robot on a real account that is not a test of things good at least one month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)