+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 927 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex kyu?

Member rashidfaheem is an unknown quantity at this point rashidfaheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is liye k forex aik bhot ho great business hai aaj k Dur main ham us main bhit ztada earning Jr skty gain basgart ye hai k zysda we zyada seekhen baz log is ki time pas kahty gain tu is liye ye aik great business hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek esa business he jsime aagar aap ek bar enter kar jate ho to isko shor nhi skte bhai je mera favrout business ban gea he me isme hmesha hi hardwork krna like akrta hun and krta rhuga isme koi shak nhi he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gnk is an unknown quantity at this point gnk's Avatar
    Thanks
    In another example
    if we used the USD/CAD 1.4500 that would mean that 1 US Dollar = 1.4500 Canadian Dollars.
    The most common increment of currencies is the PIP. If the EUR/USD moves from
    0.9550 to 0.9551 that is one Pip. A pip is the last decimal place of a quotation

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फोाोरेक्स ही क्यों आप बहुत ही अच्छा उत्तर है मेरे पास क्योंकिफोरेक्स से अच्छा कोई बिजनेस है ही नहीं जो कम से कम समय में हमें धनी बनाने के लिए सहायता कर सके इसमें है किस समय की बचत बहुत ज्यादा होती है आप ही खुद मालिक भी हैं यह बिजनेस तो मुझे बहुत पसंद है इसमें हम समय का चुनाव खुद करते हैं क्योंकि टाइम का भी कोई निश्चित डायरा नहीं है कि आप को इसी टाइम में करना हैआपको जब कभी भी छुट्टी मिले आप इसको कर सकते हैं

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ka he business online me kiya ja sakta hai poore world me,esme aisa koi business nahi hai jo etna great ho,esme world ka har central bank kaam karta hai,esko sabse jada reliable online me maana jaata hai..

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that it is one of the highly volatile market in which we can easily gain good income in the short time but for that we must have to trade with proper discipline so try to trade as you can trade at any time and anywhere.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that i joined the forex trading because is really a good business if you have a good trading skills and experience then you can get really a good profit from it with the little amount invested in it. and this business is worldwide and you can operate it from any where in the world.
    Last edited by ity; 2017-02-25 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that we know that there are so many online business but those business are no so much profitable life Forex and this is the main cause to do this business . This business is open for all men and women, youth and old . This trading business is a opportunity or gift for poor people .

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek asha business he jsime aap aagar ashi trade kroge to ashi success hasil ho skti he bhai isme koi shak nhi he forex jesa business shaid kahi nhi mil skega bhai isme koi shak nhi he me forex ko hmesha like krta hun

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that Forex because we have no better option for earn good money . Forex business is easy way to earn money and this is a legal way . We can earn huge money by illegal way but legal way it's very hard to earn , but Forex is the only way to earn million dollar in a single month .
    Last edited by mix; 2017-02-24 at 08:26 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 927 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)