+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 927 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 9266

Thread: Forex kyu?

Member Kashif786 is an unknown quantity at this point Kashif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex kyu...........Here the liquidity is good as compared to other trading and also we need some small amount even to trade some Big trades because we have leverage option which we don't have in stocks..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Same with me, and also because forex is very large which gives more earning opportunity than any other business in the world. Some other factors includes high liquidity with trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by linest View Post
    Forex is that the best trading platform in the globe. This trading platform is way higher then share market or trading platform. This is that the main reason as a result of that varied folks all over the globe keep on joining this market.
    Many people love forex because it is globalized, because they can have access to it at any place they are. For me, i believe that forex is preferred by most [people in the world for this same reason.
    Patience is Key.

Banned aqibjaweed is an unknown quantity at this point aqibjaweed's Avatar
    Thanks
    its true forex is a good way to earn but for this we have experience other than it may disappointed us and for this i think as a beginning its not so good much expect from this market because there is probability to loss but have target and mentality to learn then sure its a great way to earn i also fully concentrated in forex and trying to learn more and more to become good trader

Senior Member mehu is on a distinguished road mehu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is liye choose kiya mai ne ku k is mai paise milne ki shurity bhi thi orye bht easy bhi thi or mujy ise smjhne mai zayada time bhi nai laga slow slow khud hi sara sekh gaya or aj mai aik achi earning kar raha hn.forex.....Thanks.

Senior Member Habib is an unknown quantity at this point Habib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nicely we can't assume too much because the agents are also doing this for profit. they will never have to manage loss to fulfill their own costumers. yet we absolutely can expect the best providers and will be offering by your agents. and also on the list of existing agents i'm sure instaforex could be the broker which has additional presents and also ideal program.

Senior Member Dukan is an unknown quantity at this point Dukan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a real work and i think I have earned a good amount and got a certain skills on how to invest, where to invest and when to invest. So as i have skill in trading then i don't think so something else would be my goal.

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pas is ki bht simple aur solid reason hai.forex business se pehle mene bht si mlm sites pe kam kia hia.jin me bht popular zeekreward bi shamil hai.lekin mujhe kisi bi sites se koi faida ni huwa.sari sites fraud thi isliye mera dil hi uth gaya in sites se.isliye mene forex join krne k faisla kia q k ye bht genuine business hai aur is me fraud bilkul ni hai.mene 20000 loss kia hai in mlm sites pe

Banned linest is an unknown quantity at this point linest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is that the best trading platform in the globe. This trading platform is way higher then share market or trading platform. This is that the main reason as a result of that varied folks all over the globe keep on joining this market.

Member YasirRehman is an unknown quantity at this point YasirRehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mohammadriazkhan View Post
    good kam to buhat suna hai aj kal me ne online liken jab me ne jo kam be kiaya hai aj tak kiey h ai buhat he scam hai aur forex me bayan nahe kar sakta buhat he qabil atbar kam hai aur ap yaha se ache earning kar sakte ho aur ye buhat he zabrdast kam hai
    forex may hum independant hotay hain. mjhe forex sab say ziada iss liay pasand hay kay iss may mjhe kisi ki koi madad nae zarorat perti. Sirf may asaani say bass charts kay samnay bayth ker trading ker sakta hoon. Kisi ko refer bhi nae kerna perta.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 927 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)