+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 398 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good sir I also think its very good for college student to trade because forex is a business which have so many oppotunity and if we really do it greatly then money will come continuously and the great features is that this market is open 24 hours and as a part time its really very good. mine also university student and i am trading from 2 years and very very happy with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my many friends which are college students doing forex they have been very successful in it .its good option for them to get extra pocket money there are many brokers which gives free bonus they even can try them if they get profit then they can withdraw it however if the idea is just to earn pocket money... forex is not dangerous. if someone wants to earn pocket money then the only thing he need to do is to take a part time job because there is no risk at all. just my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i am sure that the forex trading business is good options for the college students because the can make easy money through trading with the little investment of time and money to this business, if you are interested then you should work here. Ha bhai forex trading ek bht acha option hai student ke liye wo log to chahe yha se learn krke apne life ek liye ek achi platform tyar kar salte hai aur dhere dhere ttading apmi aage badha salte hai mujhe to bht pasand h trading krna

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you and the great advantage of student that when they trade long time before entering any profession than thier experience level grow so much and if they see its good option for him to trade in forex than i think it will be the good option when there is so much opportunity in forex. I am agree with you and the most important fact that when college student do forex then they have not much pressure that they have to must earn from this market but when they are trading long time then experience level grow which is the main point because this experience oneday make them master and when such then huge profit no doubt .

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me as a student don't fell it's much good for a student , in forex we shall have time to analyse the chart well and wait for a good entry . but most of the students will have less time , we shall study our chapters , and also when it comes our holiday sat and sun , forex is not open . however if you wish you can take atleast a few mins or even upto an hour a day . i do my trades in the nights after i've finished my portions .

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good choice for everyone who wants to get extra pocket money, but if a student wants to make money, he must be prepared to invest some money and can tolerate losses, because there is no 100% guarantee for profit. or save capital on the Forex market. and, students can find time to trade forex. I am an anspd student I found time to post it on this forum and also make enough money here so I can use it to post on the market. I also do part-time forex trading, so I have time to study, and go to college and not miss the whole point of coming to college to get my degree. I do it to add to my allowance

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Students have a good opportunity to start their career here in forex trading. In fact, they have brains that are more brilliant than other jobs which means they have a better ability to learn faster. and bilkull forex ache or good opportunity hay life mai kuch bannay key liye wo student jo key study key sath sath kam bhe because chahty hain forex onn key liye buhat good hay kun key wo isy as part of time key tour pe ker kay apni pocket money easily nikaaal sakty hain so mai bhe students ko forex pe kam kernay ki suggestions don not key wo isy zror join krain or apna future bright krain

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my freind yes forex is good option for the students.They can earn while they learn and always earn some extra cash while learning. Although i would suggest them to enter this trade with basic knowledge about the trade and do part time trading. college k students aj kal es business ma buhat arahy hay lakin mery khyal ma ya business un k liyay tab hi acha business sabit ho sakta hay , agar wo dil laga k es ko samjh kar karty hay , tab hi faida ho ga bhai .

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I fully agree with you and the great advantage of students that when they trade long before entering any profession from the level of experience they grow so much and if they see a good choice for them to trade on forex than I think it would be a good choice when there are so many opportunities in forex. Most part-time job searches for students to bring their study costs to the forex market are good choices for them, they can maintain their studies and get a bit of a barrier from money by doing this trade really!

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe yeh bhi lagta hai ke college ke taalib ilmoon ko tijarat karne ke liye bohat acha lagta hai kyun kay forex aik business hai jis mein bohat ziyada mukhalfat hai aur agar hum waqai yeh karte hain to paisa musalsal aa jaye ga aur azeem khususiyaat yeh hai ke yeh market 24 ghanton par hai aur aik waqt ke tor par yeh waqai bohat acha hai. mera bhi university ka taalib ilm hai aur mein 2 saal se tijarat kar raha hon aur forex se bohat khush hon .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 398 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)