+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 398 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, many of my friends who are students who do forex, they have been very successful in it. A good choice for them to get extra pocket money there are lots of brokers and the great feature is that this market is open 20 hours and as part time it is really very good Mine too students and I trade from 1 year and very happy with forex and actually I not recommending forex trading for students because forex is like an addiction and if someone starts trading forex it is very difficult for him to leave it. I am afraid that students can leave studies for forex as soon as they are involved in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think forex is the best choice for students. because of forex you can make money in some time. so they can study there the remaining time. and forex is active, you can do it at home only you need the internet. so forex is the best choice for students and gan mujhy lgta hy kh forex collage students kly acha qdm hy mgr agr woh isy part time job apny khrchy kly krn aur is ka un ki learning pr koi hrj na ho to the phrase koi muzayqa ni hy kh woh forex trading kr skty bt agr un ki study ka hrj ho to woh na krn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear student I think this could be a choice could be an obstacle for you and your studies. I don't think students should come to the forex market, this is a full, risky and temporary business. But if you have a very good understanding in the forex market, then you can make a part time job but you need to keep in mind that you should not interfere with your studies. And of course my friend, I think anyone can start trading forex including students and also students. We know the forex market remains open 24/5 days a week and students can trade as part-time traders and can start trading and produce forex trading.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Students as part-time and side businesses do not use the character, at the time they start, because, they only have an allowance at that time, no more. And lack of money, they will not hold a trade, at a risky time, and will get a loss. But if they use small trading based on money, they can beat success. and then when they have a large amount, can start Forex fully

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do a practice on a demo account first, if we don't do a practice on a demo account I think it is also possible to make traders unable to get real profits and if so how do we get money from this bonus forum Sir, isn't trading for example we can cause us to suffer defeat repeatedly? continue what we will do later to return our money

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan, apki baat sahi hai ki foreign exchange trading student student to liye oak best choice hai.wo forex market part time kar saktai hai aur trading to sath study bhi kar sakte hai.yeh main business trading karne to liye sirf aur market knowledge aona hona experience jaruri hai tabhi fortunately miles sakta hai. and, in fact I strongly consider it should be permitted to students only if they fully concentrate on study and they have free time. If there are obstacles in the study, trade is not a good thing for him. They must stay out of trade during their studies.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that forex is the best for students. because students will try to find work for their allowance and it is not easy to find part-time work and manage college and work time and forex is easy because it works 24 hours so we trade comfort and free time accordingly. I am also a student and studied BSC IT 2nd sem from high school so I know. and you are very right that it will be very difficult to withdraw from forex. But a student can start trading only on a demo account so that he will gain knowledge about trading and when he joins the job, he can deposit a sum of money and trade for it.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that forex is the best for students. because students will try to find work for their allowance and it is not easy to find part-time work and manage college and work time and forex is easy because it works 24 hours so we trade comfort and free time accordingly. I am also a student and studied BSC IT 2nd sem from high school so I know. and you are very right that it will be very difficult to withdraw from forex. But a student can start trading only on a demo account so that he will gain knowledge about trading and when he joins the job, he can deposit a sum of money and trade for it.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main ko sabse acha student to liye hi manta hu, main bhi oak hu aur student only major life forex trading alawa kuch bhi important nae hai, forex ko so thora seriously blooms trade creation to humme future to liye acha opportunities opportunity sakta hai ki yha se dher sara money bna sake and i think forex bht hi opportunity achi hi students k liye kiun k forex business aesa hai iss i na tu koi deadline hi na hi koi aur tension ye aik hai jis business i ap k pass jab bhi free time ho ap iss i work because sakt hain i really like forex.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend forex trading for students because forex is like an addiction and if someone starts trading forex it is very difficult for him to leave. I am afraid that students can leave studies for forex as soon as they are involved in forex trading. and Forex must be optional or part-time courses for students so they can learn it without sacrificing their studies. By learning forex students can earn extra cash and also improve their skills

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 398 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)