+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 398 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai forex 1 ache option hai collage student k liye ???

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, students as part-time and side-business often use their work, at the time they start, because, they only have pocket money at that time, nothing more. And lack of money, they will not hold trades, at risk, and will suffer losses. But if they use small trades based on money, they can beat success. and then when they have a large amount, can start Forex completely. and that is a very good choice for those who are still students because they are studying or at this age, students are that they want to choose everything that I think the ritual says that students must join this to pass the time or enjoy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know more about a foreign currency than a foreign currency, you will have to pay a check on the forex or to buy a foreign currency when you buy it as soon as possible or if you have not been able to buy it. If you want to learn more about a student or a student at a campus or other campus, then you can learn how to trade in a foreign exchange market, or even if you are interested in the internet or even the forex market. shorwo kery

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a great way for every person to know how to use a money market, because he or she is a foreign investor, or has a lot of money in the forex market or foreign currency, but it is still worthwhile to invest in foreign currency or foreign exchange. If I do not have any money for my money and I have had a lot of research, then I do not know what I am doing and I do not know how to do it, I do not know how many people have been and I do not know how much I am doing. say kam mumkin nahi ho fare ga yaha pay sab auch hota hai hai hai

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan, mujhe, after all, hi ki students forex to liye ek accha income choice. In fact, mein jab college mein yet mujhe forex trading is it accha knowledge nahi but phir mein apni pocket to liye kuch thoda bahut yahan get kar leta tha aur woh only liye bahut badi financial assistance ho jati thi. So, just like other students or students from zones that are financially weaker, forex trading will be very helpful for these students if they get good knowledge about forex trading and start trading.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course friend, if a student wants to earn money in addition to his studies then there is no other good choice for them to get money easily from the internet. Forex is the right place for them to make money for education and their pocket expenses. and many of my friends who are students who do forex they have been very successful in it. A good choice for them to get extra pocket money. Mine is also a student and I trade for 1 year and am very happy with forex.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha, hamko lagta hi to Forex ek ache option hi college student k liye. Forex sef ek business nehi hay a business ka bap hai. Fooled log a business card. Most students have enough money to invest in the Forex market, student student Forex forum. student chahta hi, part time, we go to kuch kamachake to ache hota. go to liya Forex best hai. and kio nahe forex ko ko bhi join the sakta hai magar jab koi trader is mai rules ko follow nahe karta hai tab he is k leyay problem ka samna hota hi tab us ko par loss he hota hi is leyay mera yahe adivce hai k achea tarah sai trade ko why is this ki try kary ta k kam sai loss ho ...

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Ji sir is baat se bilkul sahmat hoon student ko is business ko sikhna chahiye aur wo apna samay jo idhar udhar to site par spend karte hain jise wo bade aaram se is business ko sikhne mein using kar sakte hain aur ek badhiya sa alternative income source make hain jo unhen berojgaari ki samsya all right at the time hai aur wo apna career Forex trading business mein banakar ek achhi get praga kar hain.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think its very good for college student to trade because forex is a business which have so many oppotunity and if we really do it greatly then money will come continuously and the great features is that this market is open 24 hours and as a part time its really very good. mine also university student and i am trading from 2 years and very very happy with forex .

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes the Forex trading business is a bohat hi achi option hi students k kamya k liye paisy liye. Forex students trade the main part-time job business like a lot of kama sakty hain. Forex students trade on a fee or a financial problem and solve this problem. and han studnets ky liye bohat hi acha option hi forex aur forex aik best business hi aur is good practice because hota hi aur demo bohat trading helpful hai aur aur demo trading hai sab ky liye aur is tarah aap ka experince increase ho I don't know how to make money, how come my business is still successful as a result of making it the best.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss i am agree with you and the most important fact that when college student do forex then they have not much pressure that they have to must earn from this market but when they are trading long time then experience level grow which is the main point because this experience one day make them master and when such then huge profit no doubt.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 398 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)