+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have an account based on your account, you will be able to get the knowledge you need, and you will get a message from your account, and you will always be able to control your emotions. For real trading, learning that he has an account in the account and when he comes to the app, he does not want to comment on the app in the market, but if you want to earn an app then you can download the app for the best app. To start an app business, start trading in

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are bigger things we can do and the first is to set the right path when trading and make it possible to trade and do the principles of trade and development properly so that we are all on the right track to develop what is good and what there are rights to norms both at work for certain developments in frex trading and sow hard work to make money. To become professional traders, we must study seriously. That's when we will make our small account bigger than before. I currently use moving averages and Bollinger bands. Using this indicator, we will all be better off producing profits that can attract a lot of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very profitable business and this is a very easy way to get money if you have exprince to forex that you can get and technically so you can start trading on the forex market with a real account but you must follow the right discipline. Fundamental and fundamental analysis is very useful and you don't need to trade without them, because the old ones you have to see more fundamentals and for shorter strategies and scalping more technical analysis, so that and every pro trader does it.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmmm has written a question about how many months have passed and I have been able to spend three months on a regular basis and learn about deep learning. I would like to tell you 02 weeks to go to your business today, so that I have the right time and I have the right time to earn the daily profits and I still have my first week in live trading mein and 20 $

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,351 Times in 5,022 Posts
    i think getting profit and less loss is not the real time to get into real account. i say that when you are entering real account you should know the most of Forex and know how to analyze it in most of the situations
    just getting profit by guessing is not the real way to trade.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A real account is one thing that you must master after you have to make it good so that you benefit from it by trading on a demo, most traders don't want to go through a demo account which is a must. This trading method is easy and we all need to practice more on a demo account and we need to trade with the right discipline, without proper discipline we cannot get success and when we will understand that we can generate ordinary profits we can say that we are ready to trade on a real account.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must continue to trade on a demo account to develop our trading strategies and trading skills. If we can trade only with the right analysis, we can make good money in forex trading and when we can generate ordinary profits, we can say that we are ready to trade on a real account. we all have to continue trading the demo and when we see that we generate continuous profits we can say that we are ready to trade on a real account and we need to trade with the right market analysis and have to trade. with a proper understanding of money management and risk management.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a forex of knowledge or a foreign exchange, then you have to go through a forex trading account that is trading in a foreign exchange market and you have a technical expertise and a fundamental analysis of your daily forex news report, which will lead to trading in Forex trading and apko I have a business that has achcha profit and I have started achcha profit and started trading on the real trading and for the fourth quarter, and the profit has been ....

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that in forex trading as a demo it is best to practice, so when you practice with a demo, you have to know for yourself that now you are ready for real trade or not, always use indicators that are useful in demos and take maximum practice for more good trades on a real account !! and, the nominal profit of Aapka Jab Ki's trading account lost an hour when Ho Jaaye was worried about my profit. But the nominal real AAP trading account for Liye is ready, I think Real will explain the difficult to a Thoda demo account because it's real. There is no reason to lose money

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that in forex trading as a demo it is best to practice, so when you practice with a demo, you have to know for yourself that now you are ready for real trade or not, always use indicators that are useful in demos and take maximum practice for more good trades on a real account !! and, the nominal profit of Aapka Jab Ki's trading account lost an hour when Ho Jaaye was worried about my profit. But the nominal real AAP trading account for Liye is ready, I think Real will explain the difficult to a Thoda demo account because it's real. There is no reason to lose money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 269 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)