+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 269 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2686

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever a newbie starts demo trading then his first aim should be to learn basics of forex trading and after that second step for a newbie is to learn and find a strategy that can give him small but consistent profit. When ever a newbie find himself capable of earning a consistent profit from forex market then it means that he is now ready for real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wish you best of luck to get your aim. So you are deciding to go for full time trading directly. I must say that you have very good analysis skills developed in short time. I wish I could also join the professional club some day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab main demo account me galtia sudhar rahatha or kuch idea huua tha market ki bare me or system ki bare me ki keyse trade karte hay tab kuch din baad confidence level bar jata hay tabhe aapne aaphe pata chal jata hay ki aap abhi taiyar hoo real ke liye.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    constant profit in demo and have good knowledge and controlled emotions skill,,, then after u can start with real.....that will lead u to success

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    when u have good experience in demo and also have all knowledge about all theories and indicator of forex..then after u mus have gained good profit since many months.then u can capable to do good in real

Thanks
    i am doin demo till now..coz i started forex before month..i think month is not enough for cent account soo i am still trying demo for one month more...and after that i will start with cents account

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think our performance in a demo account is the better judge for the decision that whether we are ready for trading in a real account or not. We should trade in a demo account for at least 3 months and after that on the basis of our performance we should decide about real trading.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo a/c main thoda loss hua hai per profit side thodi jyada hui hai.
    so maine new tha pehle but ab lagta hai k i m ready for forex.
    but i m telling that k demo main bhi bahot tension rehta tha so real main to aur tension hota hai.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye ?
    kya result mila aapko apne demo acc se ...kab aur kaise pata chaltha hai ki yeh right time ya movement hai real trding k liye.....
    ham ko tab forex main andaza hota ha jab ham demo trading main kafi acha profit kamana shoro kar detey haen us wqt ham es qabil ho jatey hane k ham ko real trading main aa jana chiye or ab ham real trading main kafi profit kama saktey hane

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehyal sy agar ap demo account ko 3 month use kr lety hen to apko trading ke A to Z pta chal jata hy to ap is me boaht aagy ja sakty hen or aik successful trader ban sakty hen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 269 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)