+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 269 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2686

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Senior Member arsyad is an unknown quantity at this point arsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, you can able to actually play this high worth game, when you can to line your own individual strategy for smart trading, and also to perceive the knowledgeable analysis, uses of indicators and signals too. you can able to actually predict the market trend then you'll play with the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after eight years of demo trading i decided to join in real trading world. but unfortunately i made loss there continuously and again backed to demo account for practicing and developing my strategy. then again i started real trading after two months with new spirit. after completion of two consecutive trading year, now i am really ready for it because recovering all of my loss i am in profit now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i strongly agreed with you trading the technical analysis then fundamental is the best form of trading as a newbie.the use of technical analysis and apply different trading methods then you are efficient to trade to real forex

Senior Member mrmax is an unknown quantity at this point mrmax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    humain demo account main jitna be ziada se ziada ho saky kam karna chhaye us ke bad jab hum ye samjhian ke humari sab trades ab faida main ja rahi hian aor humain koi be loss nahi ho raha to phir humain live trading karni chahye

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you traade well and make good profit in demo and if we have confidence to ourselves then we can convert demo to real but i think first time its always better to start with small amount because if we trade with big amount and if there is loss.

Junior Member Tearfull is an unknown quantity at this point Tearfull's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though there is some risk in Forex tread for new treader there is so much opurtuniti to get banifit.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    when u get consistent profit in ur trades and abled to read news and use technical tools and apply different trading methods then you are efficient to trade to real forex

A forex demo account is a feature offered by most brokers. It is a demo account which comes with a fictional account balance.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its really easy technical analysis then fundamental as a newbie and if it give some success of technical analysis then think its better to trade in real because i think it may give more concentration

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with you . but its really unproblematic field analysis then rudimentary as a newbie and if it cerebrate few success of specialized analysis then opine its exceed to swap in real because i believe it may dedicate author absorption but i expect as a newbie its discriminating to turn with low grapheme wagerer to switch micro or centime ground.

Member eboxnadeem is an unknown quantity at this point eboxnadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap chaye to forex main start se real account main kam kr skty hain per depent karta hai k ap k knowledge kitna hai aur ap k pas experience kitna hai agar ap k pas experience kam hai tuh batar hai k phely ap demo account main kam kary aur achi trha practive kar ley tak phr ap ik acha profit gain kar sky warna ap ko kafi nuksan ho skta hai ap k glat decission ki waja se

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 269 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)