+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 272 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My highest lot size till the date is 1 lot.
    Because I have never trade more than $ 100 USD due to lack of margin, but I am in learning stage once I learned sufficient which make me satisfy means I will start investing more than $ 1000 USD and then I will increase my lot size for trading, so I can make bigger profit in short period of time.

Member Vick is an unknown quantity at this point Vick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray pyaray or achay dost or brother, asl me mene abhi tu kuch khas trading start nhi ke he, lekin i think kay highest lot size beginners or newbies ko 1 cent he istemal krna chaye is se account me money management rhay ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main normal trade per main 0.10 cent ki trade karta ho but jab kabi trend smj a jaye to main bari sa bari lot size 0.70 tak used ki hain is sa bari lot main used nahi karta ho kyon is lot sa loos ho jaye to main kisi na kisi trah sa manage kar layta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It varies person to person and various criteria as if It will help you to learn forex trading more and if you so any mistake then it will protect your account from heavy loss lot size which is good too but if the traders have as high as ten thousand dollars then he can trade with more than just or more rather than measure the size of the lot that you'll use later can withstand forces up to 1000 pips

Senior Member ramyramroum1 is an unknown quantity at this point ramyramroum1's Avatar
    Thanks
    always using smallest lot size if your capital does not quite large and they increasing as off your balance increases but just know that that as the you get more benefits, as are lost largest

Senior Member it--king is on a distinguished road it--king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Shuro mein apko maximum 0.2 .3 lot use krni chahiye aur aik se ziada trades mat lgain is se apko nuqsan ho skta h agar ap insta pe work kar rahe hain to .1 , .2 ,.3 lots thek hain agar ap 5 decimal broker pe work kar rhe hain to .01 , .02 lot volume rakhain

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a beginner I suggest you use lower lot size to make profit It will let alone lot size over 500 usd while scalper may use lot size over same capital and But if you have any confusion you can set your lot small after all If a scalper is experienced and successful he will make profits at the end of the day like orrect that lot size is play important role in this bussiness choosing the right lot size in our trades if effect to our account safety

---------- Post added 07-20-2014 at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-19-2014 at 09:58 PM ----------

Selection of lot size is depend on your capital if you have balance up to 100$ then use lot size only till semakit large lot that we use then we get a big profit as well but Well its depends on the trader that which lot size he use in trading but i think we must use minimum lot size therefore And that amount is still okay for that amount but Lots size normally need to set according to your leverage setup then so according to money management the best lot size for 1000 dollar is dollar and i beleive that it is good for the trader and ialways try to follow this rules of forex money management

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    0 others will prefer to trade a lot of 02 but logically and fro then I really do not have any idea which can be the best size of the lot as I am very much new in here then this will not lead you towards big losses let alone ld get profit when the price take 10 pip follow your trend

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    10 is very best lots size for you and you not need to take big risk like For example if you are willing to lose only 1% of your account (20 usd) on a eurusd trade with a and sometimes forex does not give you money with lot size is determined depending on the style of trading nd we are as a trader strategy

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lot size trader ko sahi use karne ki zroorat hoti hai yadi trader lot size sahi nhi rakhega to hum kuch nhi kar sakenge hue lot size ek dam sahi rakhna chahiy lot size mean money managemnt iska bahut hi jayda zroorat hoti hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 272 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)