+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i use 4$ per point as the max lot size and this make me lose a lot of money i have got that the risk not needed for the trader well who want to win the year is long and we take alway in our mind that what is the step after the lost the deposit so why we risk justtrade with this money and we dont need to deposit instaforex may 1:600 leverage use karta hu.iss liye mera highest lot size 1$ se jadya nehi hai.or aap isko 1.00 per volume keh sakhte ho.lekin lot size use karna depend karta ha balance and money management ka upar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mine highest lot size is 1 because it doesn't involves a lot of risk. what profits i can make with it are good for me. i can easily recover loss in this lot size with the help of stop loss. i learned a thing that mare the lot size , easily our account got diminished. so use a reasonable little size of lot and changes it during different conditions. Yes lot size is linked with your account size, however traders should keep in mind money management while choosing lot size. I have traded up to 0.5 lot size so far and now i am planning to trade a standard lot in near future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In some times in forex exchange trading, we trade very high risks that are so risky that it can damage our trades in forex. I have once traded a lot size of 2 lots in a small account. I was lucky that i got profits, very large profits in that trade. But when i tried again, too bad i got a margin call. i have use a lot size of 25 on my cents account with a stop loss and also take profit a certain level...while on standard account, i have only used a maximum of 0.1 lot size, but i always apply SL...because it could be risky without a Stop Loss..and my capital was 100$....but i think that it is good to use a smaller lots in order to reduce losses.....

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have use a lot size of 25 on my cents account with a stop loss and also take profit a certain level...while on standard account, i have only used a maximum of 0.1 lot size, but i always apply SL...because it could be risky without a Stop Loss..and my capital was 100$....but i think that it is good to use a smaller lots in order to reduce losses..... My highest lot size that I have ever traded is 2 that I have trade till now. After opening this big lot I faced a big loss and after that I decided not to open any big lot forever.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha thats a better option to avoid maximum loss and take small small pack of profit and with that profit get some experience also but always doing with 0.01 requires patience and lot of hardwork of looking towards charts.. donot rush yourself to make money . i also was sometimes long ago thinking that i will get money quickly with forex but to my shock it didnt come quickly . it takes time and determination . the worst ting you can do to your trading is to hurry yourself up wanting a quick buck !

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Highest lot size used by me for trading of micro account is 1. But when my balance is more than $80. Because it is very risky to use such a high volume with little amount. Amount bada rahega to bhi 1 lot ke hisabse hi main trading karta hu. 2 full lot size is really big trade you made, i cannot even think of such huge trade so far because every tick will make us 20$ profit or loss in that case, i think only those with huge capital are able to trade such big lots. I still trade in cents account and that too .01 or .1 lot that is about 1/1000 of full lot.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful trader,we must be careful in entering the lot sizes.normally i use $0.02 pips for getting acceptable profit and it is also a low risk for traders.if market movements goes only in particular direction, i open a new order in on going side with lot size of $0.08.another important factor we should not wait for getting much profit,most of the time it ends with loss. Highest lot size can be used at any time but you have to remember that you have to save your money well while trading in the forex market. So do not think of using the high lot size at all, just follow rules of the forex trading with appropriate lot size.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with 0.05 lot size with low risk management some times if i have good and proper sure shot signal then i go for 0.1 where 1 pip=0.05 rather big loss,i will go for low risk management and less returns its my own opinion. Same with me, My normal lot size is 0.01 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.05 and some times 0.10. I usually try to avoid big lot size but sometimes when I find a chance to open a position at sure pivot position then I open a big lot by taking more risk to earn more in a less time.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mine highest lot size is 1 because it doesn't involves a lot of risk. what profits i can make with it are good for me. i can easily recover loss in this lot size with the help of stop loss. i learned a thing that mare the lot size , easily our account got diminished. so use a reasonable little size of lot and changes it during different conditions. My highest lot size is 10 in the pair EUR/USD and with this lot I was getting the profit or loss per pip = $10, After opening this position my trade suddenly moved to the loss of $150 whereas my total capital was $400, I was too worried but I was having stop loss at $200 loss and then the pair reverses and I closed the trade on the profit of $100 and I decided on that day that I will never open such a big lot.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine pichle month greed ke wajah se 5 volume pe ek trade ki thi 1:1000 leverage . mera calculation sahi tha.. par mera balance kam hone ke wajah se ye maine aapne balance kho di. age se kam balance lekar kabhi 5 volume pe trade nehi karunga. i used $0.5 per pip as maximum one as i am dealing with small account, one should follow money management rules or else he won't stay more days in trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)