+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 272 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one of the best ideas to increase capital this year. If we can make more balance on our trading platform then we can easily make a profit in a short time. I also target more balances this year. and I think money management is a discipline that we must have and instill in us. it's not one thing that we will have on us but it requires patience and obedience to stick to the principle you will share discipline. and the discipline I believe is what will make or break you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are various lot sizes. In my mind that you choose the lot size according to money management rules. Because you follow the Ministry of Education's management rules. You choose the best lot size. You are working on the timestamp. Yu is a successful trader in this business. You choose low lot size and safe investment. and the main for samjhata hoon ki jayda bada lot size humare liye nahi hota hai hai kafi jayda hota hai dangerous, hamesha waise lot size for us hi use because hota hai is the best, bada lot size karke maine kafi lost kiya hai bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meine Abhi Tak 0.20 ki lot size used reading level real gold ki High voltage reading karne to Liye Aapke Paas 3 full. In order to get the Hogi information anyway, go to Liye, read the Karke Achha gold interest rate, profit, profit, profit, Uske Pehle, Aap because bahy jyada hai uski ho sakta hai. and in trading I use 0.25 lots in gold trading and than I lose big money in trading because I sell gold but gold moves the other way and I lose all my money and kill my account and I have lost big money in this trade. my big loss in trading and washing my account

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management rules are very useful, for every trader and that is what will keep your a / c in this forex forest. their first thing in forex trading is not making money but preserving it while maintaining your capital without capital, how you will trade. so MM is very important and yes don't be fooled by leverage and think that you can have a very large lot size because before you know it you will get a margin call right away. always follow your money management rules in this first ad will help you avoid the dreaded margin call that can ruin your trading life

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Main traders ko low lot size use because profit avid Traders kabhy high risk major trade say na karay aor trade Main trader ko thek ko smek kar trade market because of trading aor experienced traders get karay aor Main trade low risk for use say Trade, get the main income, maybe a hotay hay or Trader, get a fortune in karta hay and the last time I used in gold trading lot size 0.09 and I got the best money in a short time if you have the best knowledge and the best experience, you can use the best lot size in the trading business if you use a large lot size to make the best money so learn this job and get the best knowledge and the best experience and get money in a short time

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has their own trading volume according to their capital many traders have low capital and they make low trading volume and some traders have large capital and they have high trading volume they generate good income. and I trade with a high lot size which is $ 10, you have to set the trade lot size according to your capital and if you have low capital then you have to trade with a low volume lot size if you are going to trade with a high lot size, it will be dangerous for you .

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is second to none that when we trade in forex trading lots also depend on capital and I also maintain Forex rules and discipline and follow risk management and money management properly and my lots also change from time to time and generate profits or losses within my limitations. and forex to my business trader ko utna he took the risk of lena chahiye jetna uske my account margin hoeske liye esme traders ko ache se analysis because of chahiye, risk management karme karme he traders are sick in the market me kaam kar akakt hai .

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My highest lot size in forex is 5 dollars and the leverage on that account is 1000 and I lost after making 7 dollars quickly but after that the market reversed and I lost it and I used the forex iq option to trade it and trade it last Friday on eur / usd because the market is so volatile that it disappears in a few minutes. And I believe you should not have more lot sizes if your account balance is low and works according to money management. and I often trade with a group size of 0.01 with a low risk of running sometimes if I show a good and proper demonstration then I try somewhere 0.05 somewhere 1 pip = 0.05 $ preferably having an older loss I will try to replace it at risk and with a reduction in return of its own thinking ... thank you.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes failure will hit psychologically, but the trader must immediately rise, and start evaluating and lower volume measures ensure our success because here the risk is smaller than the larger one. That is why I trade minimum lots so I don't have to risk my capital. and 2 full lot sizes are very large trades that you make, I can't even think of trading that big so far because every tick will make a profit or loss of $ 20 in that case, I think only those who have large capital can trade that much . I am still trading a cent account and that is also a 0.01 lot or .1 which is about 1/1000 full lot.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex market hamen mein trading hamen mein hamen many ko hamen bhout be careful using hamen because chaye mein ne forex market mein highest lot size jo use ki hai wo 0.80 ki hai mein ne using kia hai and is me kuch naha kaha ja right to the highest volume size hona chaiye bal to yeh meter karta hai to ap to the capital consonee high volume hona chaiye kyun size to yeh risky business hi to be me ap jitna risk lein ge utna hi ap ko fort hoga aur utna hi apko loss hopefully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 272 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)