+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 272 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I frequently trade with 0.01 bunch size with low run the risk of occasionally if i comprise well-behaved and proper sureshot show subsequently i attempt in place of 0.05 somewhere 1 pip=0.05$ preferably having older loss i will attempt in place of with a reduction of run the risk of and with a reduction of returns its my own thinking meny discipline ke sath lot size ko hamesha open kia. apna capital dakh ke size ka intahaab kia. big lot size se fayda tu ziada ho sakta ha lakin account swipe hony ke ziada chance hoty hai. mery pass 50$ ka capital ha abhi tak big lot size mera .10 cent ha jis me mujy 1$ ka fayda huwa ta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apni trading main lot ka higest size 1 rakhta hon kiyon kah mera pas deposit bi km ha r main thori investment sa ziada kamana chahta hon r mera khayal ha kah agr hamara lot size km ho ga to harmay accont ko koi khatra nahi ha ham asani k sath profit la sktay hain r nuksan sa bch sktay hain is lia ag aap ka balcace ziada ha to phir bi aap 5.00 sa ziada lot size na rakhain. The Instaforex metatrader main main 10 lot size use karta hu mera account cent account hained. Bahut jyada lot use karna acchii baat nahi hain forex markets trading main. Isliye chota lot used karkes profite kamana chahiye. Sabko apna risk to reward ratio calculate karke hi lot size decide karni chahiyes !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never use real trading account before . I am trying to practice in demo trading account. If we have small capital then need to use small lot. If you will take risk with small capital then face the loss in Forex trading. Forex trading is very useful but try to do trading carefully. If you have big capital then can use big lot in trading. the lot size trading depends on how large your capital is and the large your capital amount is the large is the lot size used for trading and till now i have traded a higher lot size of 8 lots in my trading when i had around $3000 in my account.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to jo lot size use karta hon wo hy k 1$ per pips rakhta hon ku k forex me apny capital k hisab sy hamen lot rakni cahiye ku agar ham low capital sy big risk lety hen to kafi problem ho sakti hy ap ko danger ho sakta hy ap k capital ko is liye money management boaht jarori hy alot usage can be adapted to the amount of capital you had, I think alot usage very closely with the management of money, because if you use lor sizes too big, it could be greedy. for it to be more self-control and discipline in trading

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact, I think we need to always keep in mind when using many of its devastating effects. before so I sometimes use and sometimes huge losses. actually I think its always better to have lower risk if our capital is low because it can provide us with more opportunities to live in the market more time your lot size should be calculated to be equal to not more than 2% to 5% of your trading account and to do this accurately you need to consider the stop loss you intend to use for your trade, so capital * 2% or(2/100) /SL in Pips.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your are right...high amount lot dimension k saat business kroge to benefit jyda hoga but don't didn't remember its reverse...high lot dimension develop pr nuksaan bi jyda hogaa....esliye hame accourding to financial commitment investment or control k hisaab se lot dimension fixe krnaa chahiyee... May nay apna lots kaa size kabi bee 2 say ooper nahe rakhaa laken mujay joo experience howaa hai woo yahee kay aap hameshaa apnay account koo dekh kar hee trade karoo or lots saizw hameshaa kam rakhoo ess say aap koo loss bee kam hoo gaa.or aap market may survive bee kar sakoo gay.may nay jab bi high lots rakhee hain too zeyda tar loss keya hai.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used many different lot sizes.I have started from .03 and i have also used 2 lot size and made my account zero.I am a very greedy trader.So most of the time, i use big lot size and make account zero.So i suggest traders don't use big lot size.Then you will not be able to surive in Forex.Also don't use very small lot.Use a medium size lot so that you are not in high risk. I think I have tried every lot size ,recently I had around 150$ in my account so I try to trade 1 lot size with an leverage of around 1:600 it was risky but I made profit because of my analysis..

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By the time we should be holding an open position using the smallest formula this is because in order to avoid losses or training is too long if we had plating too long then balance would be threatened and prepared ready to get the loss with the use of very small volumes of this to avoid the possibility of large losses yeah right, like it was supposed to use the lot to trade. you should really think about risk in trading. because after we trade in, there's always a chance we would be wrong to analyze and predict. because it's very important to always use good money management, and do not ever use lots that are too large, because it is the same increase risks in your trading.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Same with me, My normal lot size is 0.01 and the highest lot size is sometimes 0.05 and some times 0.10. I usually try to avoid big lot size but sometimes when I find a chance to open a position at sure pivot position then I open a big lot by taking more risk to earn more in a less time. Management setting is also required for any forex trading traders have a trading plan for the financial management of the event is the best system in maintaining our capital and tranquility in determining the profit target much profit for a trader is able to do any good financial management

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mine highest lot size is 1 because it doesn't involves a lot of risk. what profits i can make with it are good for me. i can easily recover loss in this lot size with the help of stop loss. i learned a thing that mare the lot size , easily our account got diminished. so use a reasonable little size of lot and changes it during different conditions. most of newbies prefer small lot size coz they dont hav too much knowledge and also they cant afford more loss..so small lot size is better than big risk in big lot...though big lot gives u more return but also occur more loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 272 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)