+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 272 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    filhal is fiedl mai mainy koi big lot typical used nahe kia hai kio mughy itna experince nahe hai is leyay mughy yaha par yai daikhna hota hai k kis time mera trend jo mera trend jo mera analysis hai wo strong hi us k mutabiq hi is field Mai Hum the lot size decides gay kary so that Hum Ayse is the one who trades in gay work tou hamary leyay kaf propbl hoti ha. and I use $ 0.5 per pip as a maximum of one because I deal with small accounts, if we have small capital, we need to use a lot of small. If you are going to take risks with small capital, then face the losses in Forex trading, the dimensions of the number of lots are high when the business kroge to get benefits, but do not remember the opposite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to give you 1 year or more of my child's education, but I do not want to talk about it because I am not able to use it because I do not want to use it because I am not able to use it because I used to teach it If you want to buy a foreign exchange or buy a business, then you can use it to buy or sell it, or you can not use it because you have lost it or you have not been able to use it because you have to use it as a lot of money. is the hamain profit even though

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685 is just really nice raoadnan14685's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    میرے لئے میں عام طور پر 0. 01 ٹن sizing کے ساتھ کاروبار سے وقت سے کم سے کم خطرے میں آسانی سے فائدہ مند بھی شامل ہے اور یقینی طور پر ایک شاٹ ٹرانسمیشن کے طور پر درست ہے میں نے فوری طور پر 0. 05 کا انتخاب کرتے ہیں جہاں ایک 1 پائپ = 0 کے طور پر. 05 $ بجائے بڑی کمی حاصل کرنے کے بجائے میں کم خطرہ کا انتخاب کرنے اور کم از کم نتائج کو منتخب کرنے کے لئے جا رہا ہوں، یہ میرا خیال ہے.

Junior Member qamar601 is on a distinguished road qamar601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera highest lot size mere balance ke matabiq hota hai mein jub bhi trading krta hu mein total 3% risk leta hu mein money mangement ke rule ko follow krty hue trade ka lot size chose krta hu blind trading krny se behtar ye hai keh app trading na kerin ager mere pass 1000 ka balance ho toh mera lot size 0.03 hota hai mein bary lot size se avoid krta hu kiyun keh heavy levearage aik khamosh qatil hai

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir base on a demo account, most beginners tends to start off with larger lots seize this means that the trade higher lots with insufficiant capital thereby neglecting risk management. For demo i have traded 2 lots and for live, i manage my trades accordingly so keep work hard.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum sb achy se janty hn k hm zyda lot se khilin ta k zyda profit ho but ak bat agr zyda lot s khlin gy profit sath nusan b zyda hony k chances hin . i used only $0.5 per pips as maximum . i am dealing with small account one should follow mony mangement rules okr else he wont stay trading .

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The smallest lot size is 0.001 for several brokers for several other brokers, then around 0.01 and the highest lot size is 10,000 and allows to trade with it. It is always the best to understand how the market is informed to show differences in the market we must understand what comes first as this market trader that allows to understand the problem given the choice in this market because the traders to

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends In my cent account i usually make use of small lots since i have the preference of position trading in volatile pairs. In a 100 dollars account i use the lot size of 0.10 for long term trading in one pair and when i trade many pairs at a time, i use 0.03 for 3 trades that way.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to update my trading lot from time to time because I have to trade like scalping so that I can make changes in my trade so that I can get a good income from my trade by using the right lot and trading in the right direction to earn income good and the highest lot size is 10,000 per lot and it works fine, but you need a lot of good size, we need a form when we have a chance when trading in a certain position when some others when we run when we understand when we have a problem right that when we trade we must be sure that we must be sure that we value the information we can value in forex

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with high lot size is a ticking time bomb that can blow your trading account at any time, no matter how sure you are on a trade you should never risk more than 10% of your account on it, even that 10% is bad money management not to talk of risking more. but a good money management never risks more than 2% of trading capital on a trade. dan sub say barha lot size ab tak main nay 1 dollar ka lagaya hai jiss me mujhay baz dafa profit b mila hai or baz dafa loss b hota hai lekin dono cheezon ko maintain kartay howe me nay sub kuch kiya hai jiss me profit loss sath sath chala hai hume bus khud pay kam denay pay zor dena hota hai to he hum kamyab hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 272 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)