+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 272 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Senior Member borle is an unknown quantity at this point borle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also faced the same in starting.i occured some loss..but thennafter i realised the way of trading with high lot..now still i am doing good with that so no problem for me....to take high riskk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member borle is an unknown quantity at this point borle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started trading with low capital then i used to trade with 0.1-0.5 ..but after some time i trade with scalping style and with the lot ssize 1.0 because i have expereince now so i can take more risk...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    In some times in forex exchange trading, we trade very high risks that are so risky that it can damage our trades in forex. I have once traded a lot size of 2 lots in a small account. I was lucky that i got profits, very large profits in that trade. But when i tried again, too bad i got a margin call.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is right that newbies prefer small lot size coz they dont hav too much knowledge and also they cant afford more loss I have also lost money when using 0.2 lot. 0.1 lot is best for me if u have good knowledge and experience then u should try it big and more.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think money management is a discipline we have to have and instill in us . itsnot a one time thing that we will have on us but its takes patience and obedience to stick to your principles will allot of discipline . and discipline i believe is what will make or break you

Banned suriname is an unknown quantity at this point suriname's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akghurde View Post
    wow thats grate maximum 5 per pip thats very nice dude..but in that case we must have much sufficient and bearable margin and initial fund..
    and the most confidence.and i think in that case risk is maximum...
    This is one of best idea for increase capital on this year. If we can make more balance on our trading platform then we can easily make good profit on short time. I am also target more balance in this year.

Banned ekajoy is an unknown quantity at this point ekajoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow thats grate maximum 5 per pip thats very nice dude..but in that case we must have much sufficient and bearable margin and initial fund..
    yeah of course we should be able to avoid themselves with poor trading conditions in our trade, so that way we will have the ability to be successful in our trade because I think then we will also be more likely to feel secure in the trade

Junior Member lulupi is an unknown quantity at this point lulupi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want o make daily profit then you can do that for 2-3 days but while doing so you will get trapped at any time because the forex market volatility is very large you have to very cautious if you have to do so then you have to trade with strict stop loss to your order.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    donot rush yourself to make money . i also was sometimes long ago thinking that i will get money quickly with forex but to my shock it didnt come quickly . it takes time and determination . the worst ting you can do to your trading is to hurry yourself up wanting a quick buck !

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    main generally bada size hi kharidta hu aur ab tak to fayda hi hua hai lkin nuksan bahut baaar dekha hai logo ka isliye darr lagta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 272 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)