+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother i agree. Jab hume market me kuch achha mauka mila hai to hum kabhi kabhi high lot use kar lete hai. But aye tabhi possible hoga jab hume market ki conditions ke bare me pata hota hai. lekin har bar high lot use kare hum ye thik bat nahi hoti hai. Hume aapne account ki size ke hisab se lot size choose karni chahiye. Kyun forex me money management hi success milti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i traded with maximum 5 lot volume in my real account! that brought really disaster to my account, i had lost $300 in that trade. it was consequence of my greed and diversion from my money management plan. my capital was $1500, so according to my money management plan i was not allowed to take more than 2 lot volume. though in many demo contest i traded with highest 12 lot volume.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use your max lot size if you can predict accurately about proce movement and you need to prepare your money management first to prevent you account from suffering so much floating minus traders can chose any leverage brokers give for their setting account but the higher leverage traders take, there risker they hold in trade. High risk is reason for losses of most traders so lower leverage in trading is the best way to avoid losing.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere sab se highest lot size 10 that, maine 2 mahinay pehle ye experiment kiya tha kay ek order ko 10 lot size pe laga diya ek hi raat main us order ne mujhe 200$ kama kay diye lekin us kay baad maine aisa try nahi kiya kyon kay ek aur dafa laganay pe mera account empty ho gaya tha, aur har dafa luck sath nahi deta is liye. mere khayal se 10$ per pip ek starter kay liye kuch zyada hai is liye ab main 1-5 tak lagata hon.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a good money management, because it is the management of the like that I'm sure will be able to maintain our capital well, even with good discipline in the management like that, I'm sure will be very supportive for your capital will grow. because after it in the forex business is always a risk that significant in any of our trade, so it makes would be safer if we always use good money management.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am saying that i ordinarily create use of infinitesimal lots since i fuck the penchant of lieu trading in vaporizable pairs. In a 100 dollars account, i use the lot filler of 0.10 for protracted term trading in one pair and when i trade some pairs at a abstraction, i use 0.03 for 3 trades. That way, i score a superb margin to communicate my trades. yes bro i agreed with you and we should must be mange all our money according to the trading method and this should be in pour knowledge how much lots will be best for us and i am using the last one is the 0.05 and the highest is the 0.20 and this is better for me and my trade will be safe in this way

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ek baar 3times of capital ka trading order dia tha or ek hi din main maine 2.5 times ka profit kia tha. so yeh mera sab se jyada risk leke trading kia tha. but main yeh salah dunga ki iss tarah ka trade na kare. trading hamesha lambe samay ka business samajh kar hi kare.. aur iss chis ko apne andar pane ke liye app daily time frame par hi trade kare. app ko easily sab kuch control ho jayega.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may apnay account kay hisaab say high lot hi use kerta hoon aur yehi aik waja mayri down fall ki banti hay forex market may. Hum ko high lot use hi nae kerni chaheay agar hum market may survive kerna chahtay hain to. Ye baat sahi hai ki bada lot size use karne se jyada profit milta hai. But Forex me main baat money management hai. Agar hum bade lot se trade karenge aur market reverse hua to loss bhi bada hi hoga. So mera ye manana hai ki hume equity ko dhyan me rakhte huaa lot size decide karna chahiye.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very easy but not easy enter on right point. Because it need more analysis. Without good analysis you can't enter on right point and can't make good profit from this business. we only think about how to get a lot of profit without thinking about the risks that we can bear, the actual core of the forex is, how long we can survive in this business Mere highest lot size tha 1$. jab main Forex me nay tha tab main galti se ye lot de diya tha. jarasal main itna jyada lot or risk use nahi karta or main hamnesha apni capital ki 5% risk leta hoo.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's my job to industry along with 0. 01 whole lot scenario along with low seek out from time to time. if i create excellent and also right guaranteed photo speak then i go for 0. 05 wherever 1 pip=0. 05$ quite obtaining major decline. when i module go for less chance and also a lesser number of returns its my personal intellection. I am never traded unintentionally, some time to see the market trend I treaded 500 lot size of EUR/USD in cent account and I closed on only 10 pips and got 50$ profit, so usually I trade in 100 lots and close on some 20 to 30 pips and get 20$ to 30$.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)