+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 326 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why ashame buddy it happens for our good only, unless we face loss we cant taste profit. i started with 20$ and reach upto $65 in 3-4 week then i blew it. then started frest again with $99 got $250+ and lost all again. but the lost taught me never to be greedy and control my emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere sath bi bhai essa hi hua tha starting me mene kafi lose kar dia tha lekin bad me mujhe thoda experiance hua trading ke bare me fir mene dhere dhere lose ko profit me le lia or abh me asha profit earn kar raha hun forex me se ,agar me trade band kar deta to shaid lose recover nahi hota Maine bade late se forex ko seriously lena shuru kiya.Isliye abhi tak main demo mey practice kar raha hoon aur usme bhi 40% hi profitable ho pata hai .Abhi bhi mujhe risk aur money management strategy ki practice karni hai aur news ko analyze karna sikhna hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once i get began Forex, I did made the decision that i will never industry with a real income till We have the confidence. Nevertheless, Everyday I am unable to keep my determination and produce a few big deficits. Nevertheless, Soon after burning off We've discovered several things. Today I will be a superb investor, I'm sure. I will be seeking to enhance myself everyday. main filhaal forex main newbie hu is liye mjhay to abhi koi loss nahi hua lakin profit bhi filhaal nahi hua lakin umeed hai k main is main acha profit haasil kernay main kaamiyab ho jaao ga aur apni mehnat aur lagan se is main kaamiyabi haasil ker lu ga kyu k mjhay ye business kaafi interesting leg raha hai...

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar learning kay hisaab may daykha jaey to phir to may bohot bohot faiday may hoon. keuun kay her rose mjhe koi na koi cheez seekhnay ko mil rahi hay jiss say may ray knowledge may ezafa ho raha hay, or agar paisay kay hisaab may daykha jaey to wo may abhi loss may hoon. Right now I am in profit.. even with my losses, I can bring some profit at the end of the month.. Although I still need to walk a long to be called as an expert traders.. because I still cant predict the market that well.. I dont have that much confident in me yet to fight with this market head on.. But I have a faith that soon I will achieve that kind of power.. Because I have to..

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My stats is the on February and March l I have losing trade. In April, May and June I make money. But this july I loss money again. In short its all strategy and analysis. the only reason why I failed this month because I thought the market is going to recover so I position myself buy in eur/usd. I open 25 buy position only to see that pair loss about 300 pips already. Its a sad facts but I guess that's what forex trading is all about.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don`t think that mixture of these things can make us a winner in this business as we know that there is no place of the emotions in this business, greediness is that factor which spoil any trader money and life so we should be the discipline trader first agar learning kay hisaab may daykha jaey to phir to may bohot bohot faiday may hoon. keuun kay her rose mjhe koi na koi cheez seekhnay ko mil rahi hay jiss say may ray knowledge may ezafa ho raha hay, or agar paisay kay hisaab may daykha jaey to wo may abhi loss may hoon.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abhi tak to may kafi ziada nuqsaan may hoon, laykin seekhnay ka amaal bhi full time jaari hay. forex bohot hi complicated hay or iss may ye baat may nay jani hay kay aap jitna bhi koshish kertay hain iss ko seekhnay ki kaam or bhi ziada berhta jata hay. The forex is such business here the profit and the loss will be continues and if you ables to improves yourselves then it will be more winning trades than lossing trades but never you expect 1005 winning trades really !

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In point there were big losses because i didn't couple a attribute roughly forex but as i learned new strategies and principle of the forex so now around 99% trades go in profit which awful a really low loss. and that is when a info broke short and the cost is agonistic. Yes,lot's of days i'm also made profits at starting .But after some days i am in loss but my current status is in profit.But now able to study market and able to make some profits i am sure i will be in good situation after one year .Anyway i think only experience save us from such mistake and for this need continue trade if there is loss also.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have been trading since 18 weeks approx....n ma worst loss was of 400 dollars...point of view differ frm person 2 person,,,well it neva got me down...da outcome to ma next investment was way above imagination...begginers do a gr8 amount of study....coz experts will help u save money but wont invest for u...dont walk on a double-edged sword...be sure be confident When I first enter in forex market then I do not know anything in forex trading. I loss my capital three times then I understand what is forex and how to earn money by forex trading now I able to recover my all loses and make profit well.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have been trading since 18 weeks approx....n ma worst loss was of 400 dollars...point of view differ frm person 2 person,,,well it neva got me down...da outcome to ma next investment was way above imagination...begginers do a gr8 amount of study....coz experts will help u save money but wont invest for u...dont walk on a double-edged sword...be sure be confident When I first enter in forex market then I do not know anything in forex trading. I loss my capital three times then I understand what is forex and how to earn money by forex trading now I able to recover my all loses and make profit well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 326 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)