+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 326 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Through my experience I learned one thing was never greedy because greedy i lost my account,
    now my losses are very low and i got iam consistently in ten trading one dollar profit at the end of the
    day i get 10 dollars in a month more. then 10 thousand rupees are great for me
    regard
    I'm sure about that and we're struggling here to recover and then benefit from it provided we want to study it with hardly any
    my friend, we are now in the process of achieving success so I support you do not stop learning and practicing .. We hope to grow into a successful trader
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to salak For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-11-20)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Through my experience I learned one thing was never greedy because greedy i lost my account,
    now my losses are very low and i got iam consistently in ten trading one dollar profit at the end of the
    day i get 10 dollars in a month more. then 10 thousand rupees are great for me
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

salak (2017-11-17)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir mery khayal se me ne abb tak jo treding market e waqt ghuzara ha wo abi tak loss hi ha 4 year se treding kr raha hon abi tak bas me ne loss hi kia ha ye jo treding merket ha ye bohat moshkil ha bisnisse ha ie ko eskhne k liye hard work ki zarort hoti ha tab kmyabi mil sakti ha
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), ayazfx (2017-11-04), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-13), yulbang111 (2017-11-01)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good that you trade with bonus money and have not used your own money but if you make good profit
    and lose everything then you should try and analyze the reasons and causes of your mistakes
    and study them and try not to repeat the same in the future. Do not loose expectations because losses are part of this trade.
    thank

Junior Member malkum will become famous soon enough malkum's Avatar
    Thanks
    clear. I am thinking of sharing my strategy and in the next few days I will post it in forums.
    That does not comples at all, I only use some regular indicators but only trade when the signal
    is very strong and confirmed by more than 2 indicators and one thing my tp is also small like 10-20 pips per day.
    But great for my beginners. think.
    salam

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good that you trade with bonus money and have not used your own money but if you make good profit
    and lose everything then you should try and analyze the reasons and causes of your mistakes
    and study them and try not to repeat the same in the future. Do not loose expectations because losses are part of this trade.
    good luck best regard

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mujhy forex market mein trading karty hoe mujhy forex market mein profit bhi hoa hai aur mujhy forex market mein mujhy loss bhi hoa hai lekin mein overall trading mein is waqt profit mein hon

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-27), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-28), punjabpolice (2017-10-28), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-27), rehanayaz (2017-10-27), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-29), zahid2016 (2017-10-27)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading in losses for the last 3 days. I lost 3 dollars in opening time and then
    I lost $ 117 in just 2 minutes. I do not know what's wrong. I did my best but still I lost my money.
    So I have to say that I have not been able to generate a profitable trade.
    good luck best regard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to namruk For This Useful Post:

cintakuya (2017-10-28)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Mein nay jab forex trading ki surowaat ki thi to mein nay demo mein trading ki thi jiss mein kafi loss huwa tha. After 6 months practicing in demo then I opened new account for real trading but I took many loss in real account because my investment is not big. After this I invested some handsome amount for trading then I take profit.
    Demo practice in neeeded to increase real trading ..... but after practicing 1 month in demo ..
    i plunge into real trading ... but in start I generate some profit and after the loss ..
    so i prefer the demo to prevent loss...
    good luck

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,039 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader sach ap ko shayed hi koi btaiy k reality kia hay but main agar sach btaun to main forex main abhi tak loss main hi hun han yeh aur bat hay k meri trding ab pehlay say kafi had tak behter ho giay aur han loss ki wja main khud hi tha koi aur nahain tha ...........

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), incomejobs (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 326 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)