+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 326 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsanullah254 View Post
    Dear I am tell you right that I am in loss since 3 monts but their is no much profit for me and i am trying for that day when i take a huge profit from it and teach the forex others.
    Everyone certainly never experienced loss, but not a lot of traders who can afford to fix errors that are not repeated in the future, for the experienced trader's loss allowed as a reference to be able to perform better.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Banned red.rose is an unknown quantity at this point red.rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex m starting thora bhot loss hota he but time k sath ye exprince de jat he is liye nuqsan us time hota he jab hum ko knowledge na ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ehsanullah254 is an unknown quantity at this point Ehsanullah254's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I am tell you right that I am in loss since 3 monts but their is no much profit for me and i am trying for that day when i take a huge profit from it and teach the forex others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gulfam123 is on a distinguished road gulfam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i get overall good profit from forex market so learn well from different sources like demo trading account forex forums help you to learn well if you want to learn more then forex school is best way to learn proper about forex market then you get profit i get good profit each month

Senior Member jakia is an unknown quantity at this point jakia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also made profits at starting after that i lost some amount, But now able to study market and able to make some profits,All the best][][][][]][

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abida2025 View Post
    Yes, you hit the spot, and also lost a lot of emotion because of greed and profit. Anyway, I just make the same mistake and think this trade will continue to experience a reduction in the need for us to save.
    We all know that fear and greed just cause problems for all of us in this business, but was hard pressed to cope with this problem when we are not determined by hard to fix it.
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have really made a huge loss at the starting of my trading career and the loss was so severe that i almost have to recover it for another year and hopefully this will happen soon so that i can be at the profit edge and enjoy the trading earnings peacefully.

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best for me by the do trade now i am so much happy so man i think if you join in forex trade you will be make money by the do trade and this is the best way for make money and now forex popularity increase day by day and now people happy by the doing trade and i think you will be doing best by the forex trade

Senior Member OO7 is an unknown quantity at this point OO7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginning main mujay kafi loss howa tha..mgar ab mera kafi experience ho choka hai..or main apna loss bhi recover kar choka houn or mazeed profit bhi earn kar choka houn..

Senior Member mamun9t8 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by the forex i make money and i think this is the best for me by the forex trade now most of the people want to make money and i think this is the best for make money so man you can join this and earn money from the forex trade this is the best for you to make money by the doing trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 326 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)