+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 358 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3578

Thread: Aap kab tak forex trading karna chahte hain?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   08:52
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Kab tak Forex trading karna chahta hun Uske Abhi Mujh Ko confirm nahi hai Kyuki main learning kar raha hoon Agar mere paas achi information on learning Hogi toh main forex market Mein achi earning karna start kar dunga. Aur phir Forex trading ko Kabhi Nahi chorunga.

2017-12-14   21:32
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

forex ek acha trading platform he jis men hum acha profit kama sakte hen aur es ke lea humen mehnat ke zarorat hote he traders acha profit le sakte hen agar woh achi trading karna jante hon es ke leay humain ziad invest karne ke zaroorat hote hey.

2018-01-09   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this trading business is easy to join but diffecult to leave many traders are trading with this business and they are making huge income and the are making their life easy with this business they are supporting the some poor people .

2018-02-16   18:46
    Best answer #4

main forex trading ka work tab tak karta rahoon ga jab tak yeh business running kar raha hai koi bhi banda us business main work karna kaisay chhor sakta hai jis main us ko acha profit ho raha ho main yeh bhi manta hon kay forex main har banda successful nahi hota lakin hard work kar kay kuch bhi achieve kiya ja sakta hai.

2017-12-11   22:52
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader jab tak hum ker skay hum forex ko krain aur jab ni ker skay to chor dain gay forex ko laekn aik bat aur bhi hay k jo es main aik bar jaiay wo esko chor ni skta dear jab tak hamain profit hota rhay ga hm bhi forex ko krty rhain gay........

2018-01-09   15:15
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app k pass iss ma experince hai tuo phir app ye life time trading kry or agr app ko iss ma loss ho raha hai tuo phir ap iss ma experince la ker trading kry or yahi app k liye best hai..

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    MM traders must use a low, do not use large lot, I think it would make a quick forex poor, because if you get greedy you'll quickly get a margin call, so do not be greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    I think as i am a new trader and i started doing the trading as a part time i would like to continue the trading activity in the time i am able to fully understand the markets and then i can call myself a professional full time trader
    bahi ap ne bilkul sehe decision liy ha trading k leye jeb tek a is k sare aspect nehe sekh jata ah ap kuch nehe kah sekte mien b trading part time he kerta hun or mujhe legta ha trading full time rely nehe kerna chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    I think as i am a new trader and i started doing the trading as a part time i would like to continue the trading activity in the time i am able to fully understand the markets and then i can call myself a professional full time trader
    bro its not easy as you thik but when in the future when you get married you get more and more resposibilites and then fees of this and that will make your life uneasy because in trading you dont now when you are going to go into loss

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother its true withour proper knowledge it may harm us so much wwithin very short time but if we have learn and education then its may give us more also. i think it may give us quick money sometime if there is not much analysis but to make consistent profit we need so much education and practice.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also think so but when there is so such great advantage then also have disadvatage because if we have not enough knowledge then it may harm us also . so to get huge profit from this market need so much experience also and without it really hard to get faster profit.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye bohot intresting swaal hay aur main nain aaj tak esa swaal kisee forex forum par naheen dekha. Main nain kabhi hud bhi ghour naheen kia kay is kay mary liye kia jwab hay. Mary khiyaal main mujhy bhi andza naheen kay main kab tak trade karoon ga. Lakin mera dill kehta hay kay karorr pati ban kar ho chorr sakta hoon, ya shaid tab bhi naheen.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i dont wanna leave forex.as i want to be millionaire...and i want my own audi...so i have more and more dream to fullfill and have waiting list..lol.but as forex is business for me..and hardly i dont wanna leave it...i will do forex for lifetime..
    So you want to become a professional trader as well and trade for the life time.For this you require proper concentration and skills and not loose hope and overcome all the hindrances like you have mentioned.Well good luck mate.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by loserbynature View Post
    May us din tak forex trading karna chahoon ga jab tak meri eye sight bilkul theek hay aur mujhay kisi qism ka koi masla na ho. Ya short may aap ye keh saktay hain k may martay dam tak forex trading karna chahta hoon.
    If you have learnt from your mistakes and after going in depression you have still continued to trade and want to trade it throughout your life then I think you have the right attitude and you will make it.I also think you are doing better now and started to have earn profits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the way things are going i think and i am planning to continue with this trade and become a professional trader and will continue this till it is my time to retire.I have started to spend more time to this trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 358 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)