+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 189 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only sab se lamba order jis 2 mahinay did not take raha tha kyon kay us pe mujhe almost 50 $ loss ho raha tha is liye maine usay close because behtar na samjha aur usay action rehne diya aur wo tab no action raha jab not mujhe margin call nahi agye wo Mera pehla tha main forex account for the idea of nah tha kay ho jayega band because i was hot learning forex while jumping in and i slept and kept one of my swop areas for 2 months later i knew that the faculty hit my tp but when i was accounting it missy tp me by fulfilling a few pips then go very badly then appear after 2 months that i have to keep on swop life for 2 months apart suggested i want to love now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the last month i have 300 $ capital in my account and when i start trading i don't have much time and i will do my trading in the long run and will go up to the highest and this will be the best for me and i trade on pips big and this is valid for 8 days and after the day I got $ 250 and it is the best for me and we balance walo ko profit short term I am an agreement because of chahaiye. In order for aapko apni offer lambe time is not rakhni hi to my aapek account acha khasa hona chahiaye.maien balance 1 baar apni 1 deal ko 3 mahine not open rakha tha aur usse bahuty ache luckily i said tha.bama basic daily pe bhi i offer ko open karta rehta hon, Isnt it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a short term trader so I don't keep positions open for the long term but have to try a long term trading style, ...... I learned techniques for the long term so I can trade them and I maintain my free trade for more than two months, then I know it will reach my tp, but when I get bored with my entry, but only a few pips and then go down very badly, and then come after 2 months I have kept that trade active for two months besides I will lose face

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I was a short period trader and I didn't keep my trades for one night, ownership for too long was the longest experience which was around 11-12 hours for my trade. But if I keep my two jobs at the lawless conductor for almost a digit of half a day because I can go online to shielder because I have to care about personal business, but fortunately it's taking advantage even though I can't take how much

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but fortunately it makes a profit even though I can't remember how much, I'm a short-term trader and I don't keep my trades long, keeping it overnite is the longest time which is around 11-12 hours for my trade. But once I keep my position in silver open for almost three and a half days because I can go online to monitor it because I have to attend some private business, and I know it will be about my tp but when I enter it loses my tp by only a few pips then goes down very badly then appeared after 2 months that I had to keep that trade active for another 2 months wise I would suffer losses

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes apko cahiye k apne trading ko na khooleen jab tak apky passed my kamen heen balance k long-term trade bohat abstruse hy is I boaht acha idea hona jarori hy ap is me apny ziada balance k sath trading kreen to ap get ko mazeed barha sakty hen. and Get saby jyada lamba jo trade tha rakkha tha wo EUR / GBP par tha. lagbhag 2 mahine maine rakkha tha finger trade the main keuki nuksan me tha or just the main loss ko recovered because of charaha tha. play usme safa nahi hua tha leken usse mujhe bohot kuch sikhneko mila tha jo abtak mere or my future kam me ayenge.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan not slow trading ka prashn hi maine abhi no ko jyada lamba open trading nahi kiya, as long as my bonus account se withdraw karne to liye mujhe trading near karne padte hi to ya for daily yes phir 2-3 din bad jaise hi my profit account fortunately ata ata hi mai sare trade close kar fortunately kar leta hun withdrawal. Yun jyada se jyada gained 3-4 din trade to liye open raha hos prayer. and eur / usd has the largest movements. I have traded at 1.3800 above and still waiting for my target. now eur / usd is trading 1.30 and don't know how much it will take a long time. because it's been 6 months. but I will survive until I get a profit.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading lern kernay se margin call nahin amilti. To avoid margin calls always use stop loss and take profit. Trading woh lambi ki teak hai jo main positive ja rahi ho. For example jab main aik main trading 50 pips get ker leta hoon tu stop loss ko entery point per le aata hoon sur take profit ko 100 pips per, aur jab yehi trade 85 pips per teak hai ti SL 50 pips plus from my entry aur take fortunately ko 150 pips per ker deta hoon movement. Issues tarah se positve trade ko lamba kiya jata hai

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never let a position open for more than a day. I do not feel comfortable. But it might be useful to use at least 4 hours of time and wait maybe one week. But waiting for months is really not my style. That's good for big money. holders because they can't always be online and they just want big profits rather than sitting in front of a computer and watching charts. and I have one around February or marches which I run for about 1 week. and after much waiting, I made a huge profit of around $ 100 from that single trade. But there was a point when the direction turned fast and almost reached the MC but it had a big jump from there and it made a lot of dollars.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My longest trade was open for more than two weeks, it lost after I opened it but I was sure that prices would return and I also had a lot of capital to hold that trade so I didn't close the trade. until profit. It takes around 15 days to benefit from that trade. and I remember once opening a trade for 4 days. I forgot to close my position and because of the holidays on Saturdays and Sundays I didn't get a chance to do that. And on Monday I closed my position and fortunately I got a profit of $ 25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 189 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)