+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai stop loss lagana hota hai, trading mein humko safety mil jati hai bhai, agar hum bina stop loss ke trading karte hai, to bhai capital pura risk mein fas jata hai bhai, humko stop loss use karna hota hai bhai. stop loss se fayeda bohot hota hai trader ek dum safe rehta hai ye tool trader ko safe rakhta hai trader iska use karke apna bada loss hone se bacha leta hai iska use har trader ko karna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends if we open our trade in long time there is fear of risk or loss, so that i always use the trade in short term basis. If we study the market trend properly and analyse it thoroughly also do hard work then we can earn profit from this trading account. One of the main things in this platform to analyse the market properly and use our trading skill. brother mai ne kabi be long trade nhi ki mai tou intra day trader hon or mai ne just 1 bar 700 $ gold ki trade sey earn kiya thy wo be muje confrum trade mili ti is liye mai ne wo trade per apna open raka .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a short term trader and i dont keep my trades long, keeping it overnite is the longest time i.e. approximately 11-12 hours for my trades. But once i had kept my a two position on silver open for almost three and a half day as i could be online to monitor it as i had to attend some personal business, but luckily it made profit though i could not remember how much
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have opened a number of trades which run even for months and I always be patience to recover my loss and get more profit. You just need to trust your strategy and don't try to be overconfident. Confidence is a great thing and everyone should have it but excess is bad. When you trading you have to get something right and for me I think you have to know what kind of account you are trading with especially the amount that you have in that said account and you have to know that trading one account can only when you have some investment that can not allow so much trades

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always take trade with stop loss and take profit point. After taking trade I leave market and wait until the market hit stop loss or take profit point. I don't change stop loss or take profit point at any cost. I think we should work with analytical thinking and don't take any silly decision to keep trade open for long time. mai bhi order jyada time tak open nahi rakhta hu mere ko dar laga rehta hai baad mai kya hoga mai bohot kaam risk par trading karna pasand karta hai mera jab bhi loss hota hai mud bohot kharab ho jata hai mai mehnat ke sath kaam karta hu

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch trades hoti hain aisi jo bht long chall jati hain pehly wli to thek se yaad ni lkin recently aik opened hai last 6 din se usd cad mn wo abhi kisi trf achi mevement nhi krr rhi isi liye abhi tk opened hai kyun ke uski market bht slow chal rhi hai orr aik direction mn ni just ups and downs the working of anytrader we have seen that works and is able to run the market and be sure that we are able to rule the right market of integrations that we see that works well for all those who are able to rule the best that can be well informed to rule the same traders that we see out there we are all traders of the best working principles

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya g ya tu koi zaida mujhy yad nh hay k konsa position ma na kitni dair tak es market ma open rakha tha , lakin meri kafi bar trades kafi week tak market ma open rahi hay , mujhy long term trading karna buhat hi zaida pasand hay The best thing about forex trading that I can trade with so many trade the only thing is that you've if the margins you have and your balance if can open the trade that you want without even being too risky to be wiped out

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex main sab sa zyada lambe trade gbpusd per open karta hois main mujhy 1000 pips tak bhi ik trade main mil jaty hain is main sab sa chote lot sy trade karta ho 0.01 sy long term trade karta hois sy badhe lot gbpusd per use nahe karta . bhai iss field mein mujhe lagta hai ki jab tak aapko profit nahi aa jata hai tab tak trader koshish karta hai bhai ki trade open rakhe iss field mein se accha paisa kamana chahte hain toh aapko iss field mein apne style se trading karni zarori hai warna loss ho sakta hai iss field mein aapko.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhay yad hai me nay ani ek trade ko takreeban 1 hafty tak open rakha tha jo k mjhay umeed the k market meray haq me ae ge is lye mjhay apni trade say kuch hasil karnay ka moka b mill raha tha.aur howa b aesay he k market apni purani jagha pay wapis a gae aur meri trade profit me close hoe.jo k loss me ja chuki the. hi main nay is kaam main abhi kaam start nahi kia abhi tak sirf posting he chal rahi hain or is kaam main shaid ap ko bhi pta ho kay aap ko is mai achay say kaam bhi karna hota hai jo aap ko he faida day sakta hi.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear i strongly think that it was shorting australian dollar for 4 months and keep adding shorts and it gone so far against me that I lost so much money and that is the worst experience of my life as I was new and I did not had any experience but was trading the news at the time and people keep telling me to keep shorting riskier currencies and I keep doing that and when I did not anything left I was stopped out by broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)