+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 333 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntoed View Post
    There is no harm on trading on Monday and Friday as trading opportunities exist on these days too. i trade all days of the week, but i normally wait for the perfect time to enter the trade. im still newbie so i learn and make practice everyday is very needed for understanding market situation everyday.
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that in conducting the business of a trader trading beginner must learn and practice a lot by analyzing the market and learn with senior traders to mengausai good strategy in the forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    main week main 5 days trading karta hu means all day of week in which trading market is open because i like trading very much.and i am very interested in trading that's why learning from my master small tips which is very help for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade everyday in this market. Because if i can trade everyday then i can learn more about this forex. So i spend more time on trading for learning a lot from different situation. I think i can learn too quickly.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in forex 5 days a week because forex is not only a business for me but it is also my beloved business and without it I can not pass my time. In the two days when the market is closed I feel very boring and spend my time in learning the forex.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai 2 month se forex mai hoon first payment mai daily karta tha but now i understand its the quality that should matter not the quantity so now i'm really really careful and sometimes i just keep a full week a miss when the market does not look stable.

Junior Member badaifx is an unknown quantity at this point badaifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think I am closing a trade good is when that day. so nothing is left behind when the day was the day.
    must have close positions. because of the way the emotions and psychological stay awake and fresh.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on the Candlestick analysis and news of the related currency that I prefer for forex trading. Sometimes I engaged in 3 days, sometimes in 7 days. I mainly do trade in forex by doing many types of analysis not for treating any day or week or month or year. Situation is the main factor.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true, this trade is opened 24/5 working days. and we freely choose to trade time at will. I think you're right. I also do not trade on Friday. because I was prone to a loss on that day. Friday trading is very difficult for my analysis.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you guys. I also will close all open positions at the weekend. although I suffered a loss, I will remain closed. trade anything I can do at any time, and I do not want an open position will increase the risk of greater losses

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i trader all 5 days of week ,,because i am a scalper and i dont need any timing to enter ,,,i usually set a day profit and trading untill i get it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 333 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)