+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 311 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meny forex 2009 men start ki the lekin os waqt men just forex demo account he use kerta raha. almost March 2010 men meny real forex join ki sirf $20 ki investment sy
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learning to kabhi bhi end nae hoti, hamesha jaari rehti hay. forex trading may to iss baat ki orr bhi ziada zarorat perti hay. agar hum learning choor daingay to phir hum kabhi bhi kamiyaab trader nae ban sakain gay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recovering loss in forex it is good but it is not great achievement, achievement is that how much you understand the forex and what is your winning strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai toh abhi naya naya aaya hun trading me mujhe abhi bahot kuch sikhna hai trading me mujhe filhal iss market me aae 1 mnths hue hai aur mai demo account me practise karr raha hun...

Banned alimulislam53 is an unknown quantity at this point alimulislam53's Avatar
    Thanks
    may three salosse forex se job karrahihun , phir may bahat kuch shikha mera etni practice per.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading forex for the last 3 years.. And thanks to Allah that I can make some profit with my trading.. I lost horribly in this market because of my lack of knowledge.. but now things have been changed a little.. And for this I think soon I will be in breakeven means I will return those money I lost in this market.. You guys also need to keep your hope and work hard then oneday you will also trade in a profitable manner..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just have started the trading, in this forum to make some money and then i will hit the morket as soon as possible.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap forex trading se kitna saal ya mahine se kar rahe hain or aab tak apne kya sikha?
    may kaam say kaam 1 saal say trading karah hun aur mujh abhi tak sayi knowledge hasil nahi hoyi hai forex trading kay bara may aur may chata hun kay may aik achi trading karon.

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newbie with forex. But I have a strong feeling that I can be a successful forex trader one day. Because after using some demo account and after joining this forum I see forex everywhere

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vietnam View Post
    depending on the time that we learn
    I think if every day you spend more time with forex probably just a short time we succeeded, I participated in the forex market is over 3 months and still learning about it
    even that has been trading for years still have to keep learning, because the forex move dynamically when there will be new things that should always be learned and I think we should know that if you do not want one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 311 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)