Closed Thread

Thread: 65313494 - Trading with MA and Bolinger Band

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

thread closed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opened a short position in EUR/USD at 1.2710 Lot size = 50

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Earned profit of $650 by scalping,
    open a short position of lot size 50 in EUR/USD at 1.2723 and closed it at 1.2710.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to irfan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opened a short position in NZD/USD at 0.7952 Lot size = 50

********** Post added at 10:46 PM ********** Previous post was at 08:36 PM **********

Closed my first position on the profit of $200.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irfan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yap! I'm also believe on my self. I don't have any idea and experience about robo, so it is better to trade with our on mind and experience. Good luck brother

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

irfan (2012-09-05), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

65313494 - Trading with MA and Bolinger Band

Login : 65313494
    Investor Password : mgrnfv62

Dear friends,
    I just know about manual trading and I have never used robots, I will try my best to prove that manual trading is better than robotic trading. Please support me. From my side best of luck to all the contestants.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irfan For This Useful Post:

100c (2012-09-05), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread