+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to start work? Appreciated moderator please guide me!

Banned Alkayagnik is an unknown quantity at this point Alkayagnik's Avatar
    Thanks

How to start work? Appreciated moderator please guide me!

I have never worked in this forum, nor have I ever attach Instaforex live account with my profile. It is true that I want to work in this forum but no one has ever guided me.: yahoo:

As you can see, my date is 02-14-2020. Because I created this account for the purpose of working here. I asked some members for help but they could not guide me properly.

I appreciate to the moderator dareking, for notifying me that I have multiple accounts and that it is against the rules. So I beg the moderator dareking to understand me well so that I can start working. I hope the moderator will not disappoint or ignore me.@> -

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alkayagnik For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

+ Reply to Thread