+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 150 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    मुख्य करने के लिए कोई payco, moneybokers, alertpay, और ठीक है को पहनने कर चुका हुन। फिर ठीक है, अभी तक का भुगतान करें
    कामत का उपयोग करने के लिए कम्यूट दलाल को कार्तनी ऐहिन धन दलाल, स्वतंत्रता, अधिकतर सतर्कता दलालों का इस्तेमाल कर रहे हैं।
    टिनो को खेलने में कोर्ते हैं पसंद है। स्वतंत्रता रिजर्व के लिए साब्सियां सक्सेना, हाय, कर्ता हुन पसंद करते हैं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use payco e-currency to invest my money into a trading account.
    This is an easy way to invest money anonymously for me and thus will continue to invest
    by payco itself. Also I make sure that I withdraw via payco which can be exchanged for nice interest for INR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that paypal is the best system to attract money. But in our country, paypal is not there.
    So I use Money Booker account. It's easy to deposit and withdraw money with an MB account.
    I can also transfer money from the bank. to Money Booker or Money booker to the bank.
    This is very difficult for payco backup account. So I use Money Booker to deposit money.
    Most people in our country use it to deposit and withdraw money.

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to abhi no payco, moneybokers, alertpay, and okpay ko wear kar chuka hun. Then okay pay abhi
    to kamut kamut broker using karte ahin. moneybrokers, libertyreserve, maximal alertpay brokers use kar rahe ahin.
    To play in tino ko prefers karte hain. sabsejyada lekin to liberty reserve ko hi prefers karta hun.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Mein manager SBI deposit Kiya Hai Maine is skrill moneybookers kohi use Kiya Hai. Bahut pasand ho Jate Hai Jab ki agar koi bhi electric money hai koi bhi electric. Uske liye aap ko charges bahut zyada Dena Padta h kese kre main aapko charges bahut kam Dena padta hai.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), hmforex (2017-12-19), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-03), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-08), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    I have also used local transfers as an online transaction medium, and in my opinion it is not so difficult
    if we want to sell your local transfer account, we can see the currency of sites that work together directly,
    or that we find on the internet can be relied upon. and in accordance with our country.
    becarfull
    I agree with your opinion that if we run a forex business then we should not be afraid of local transfer sales.
    Because is very easy for us to sell online. and through the internet we can see the currency that works with local transfer
    good luck best regard

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Say rather use hone wala payment method electric money havo moneybookers creehack main screen Koi use karta hoon screen Bahut Ache Best payment method Hai Jisme aap apne country mein. SBI withdrawal Apne account me le sakte ho Kisi bhi time.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), ASHOK (2017-11-30), azharahmad (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), Nirzana (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-28), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akmil View Post
    I mainly apply local transfers to put money into my forex bank account and in addition to withdraw it.
    I think it's easy and then some other electronics stock market often I use moneybookers furthermore they have the cheapest cost
    thank
    I have also used local transfers as an online transaction medium, and in my opinion it is not so difficult
    if we want to sell your local transfer account, we can see the currency of sites that work together directly,
    or that we find on the internet can be relied upon. and in accordance with our country.
    becarfull

11. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

panah (2017-11-28)

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barcul View Post
    I think the safest is paypal and skrill (moneybooker) but most traders use local transfer they do not require verification.
    The main reason is that local transfer is not regulated. When in fact it is very risky to save a large amount with them.
    But actually they are very honest and loyal to their clients.
    becarfull
    I mainly apply local transfers to put money into my forex bank account and in addition to withdraw it.
    I think it's easy and then some other electronics stock market often I use moneybookers furthermore they have the cheapest cost
    thank

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akmil For This Useful Post:

endus (2017-11-28)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    ma ny tu abhi tak koi aesa system nhi use kia ha money ka and na hi abhi tak kuch deposit kia ha kio ka agar kabhi aesa karna be par jaye tu ma ek hi method use karta ho skrill ka and wohi mujay sab se acha lagta haa

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-25), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), Feroz (2017-11-26), israr2017 (2017-11-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-26), kanita (2017-11-26), mian5575405 (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-29), sufiyan22 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 150 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)