Closed Thread

Thread: 65310274- Moving Averages & Scalping with major Pairs

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

thread closed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once again taking profit in 2 trades EUR/USD $2.50+$2.50 = $5 and now total equity is 6294

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking short position with 50 lot size in NZD/USD because I 'm expecting the risk of the break below 0.7965 remains high.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Position closed and just taking 400 profit. waiting for new position........

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Open an other trade buy position in GBP/USD with 50 lot but closed it on $6.50 loss.

Again sell 50 lot of NZD/USD and closed it on $6 profit.

---------- Post added 09-04-2012 at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-03-2012 at 07:28 PM ----------

Taking sell position in AUD/USD at 1.0280 is resistance, look for choppy price action with a bearish bias. So short with 100 lots size and closed on profit $5 and my equity is 5850.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

irfan (2012-09-05), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great,, i believe the same with you,, however the human who made the robot,, so human is the best trader,,

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reynald For This Useful Post:

100c (2012-09-03), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

65310274- Moving Averages & Scalping with major Pairs

Login 65310274
    Investor lygxnr11

Dear friends,
    I believe on manual trading I have no Idea about robot and I also don't think so robot are good traders, so I will try my own strategy. Best of luck and my good wishes for all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

irfan (2012-09-05), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread