+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Review on Apollo Hospital Chennai

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    A review on Apollo Hospital Chennai

Apollo Hospital Chennai is the Pioneer super speciality territory Health Care providers and has impacted on millions of lives since its establishment in 1983 by the renowned Apollo group holds price to record harvestes of 23 organs in a day,
    and has successfully performed over 32 heart transplants, 25 lung transplants, seven heart and lung transplants and one heart lung and kidney transplantation

infrastructure
    the radiology
    Diagnostic division has 32 slice and 64 slice CT scanner,
    3 Tesla MRI machines, and High tec,
    Renaissancea & Robotic Technology,
    highly advanced technique for Minimally invasive surgery
    (MIS) and Apollo Hospital is a world class hospital is known for its clinical excellence on a global scale and has provided treatment to local and international patients from over 120 Nations

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,624 Times in 12,775 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    A Review On Apollo Hospital Chennai

Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited is an Indian hospital chain based in Chennai, India. It was founded by Dr. Prathap C. Reddy in 1983 as the first corporate health care provider in India. Founder is Prathap C. Reddy and it is Founded in 1983, Kochi, India. Headquarters are located in Chennai, India.

The Apollo Hospital in Chennai was the very first one in a chain of hospitals providing excellent medical care to patients.Reddy and has blossomed since then into one of the best hospitals in India.

You can schedule an appointment online at https://www.askapollo.com/ to schedule a medical appointment or Online Consultation at https://www.askapollo.com/online-doctors-consultation and learn more about the hospitals. Alternatively, you can fill in the form at our Ask Us section.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

A Review on Apollo Hospital Chennai

A Review on Apollo Hospital Chennai :- Apollo Hospital management is the biggest chain related to the health care in India which is founded by Dr Pratap Reddy .Chennai is the main head quarter of it .I visited this hospital many times and underwent surgeries for my wife and my father .Apart from those ,I myself done the general Medical check up there .Its one of the best hospital in the private sector no doubt about it .

Advantages :-

1.All the sophisticated instruments and upgraded treatment been done here ..
    2. They are having a very strong medical team who can handle any kind of Critical situations .
    3.Very much clean and quick service provided .
    4.No wastage of time while doing the treatment .
    5.Very good Customer service .
    6.Accurate analysis .
    7.Having good language interpreters .So no problem for the patients coming from the Bangladesh and other countries .
    8.Daycare system is being provided.

Disadvantages :-
    1.Relatively Costly when compared to other private hospitals .
    2.South environment may not suit all.
    3.Too much gatherings but yes nowadays they are handling those well.
    4.Hard to contact with the main doctor after operations ,they are highly professional

My Personal Experience :- No doubt a good Hospital but what i personally feel is that its a very costly affair ,normal people can't afford ,their charges are too high .Doctors are highly professional and they are always in hurry to do operations because in my both cases i saw that .My father was suffering from heart problem and when i showed them they told for immediate heart surgery but after that we decided to go in other place and there they told for next ten years there is no need

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2020-08-26), QasimShop (2020-11-15), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread