+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 260 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2593

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ritesh View Post
    A trader can not relax even after take profit and stop loss is there and we watch the trade after short intervals and get uncomfortable and restles and trades can never relax whenever they have a open position or a running trade and then tend to be restless and can't sleep and watch their trades after few minutes.
    No I don't think like that main thing is that first of all you have to set you mind that what should be the market price will be and make sure that is the final then you can put your take profit but it is too risky then also because forex is totally unpredictable so at least watch after some time what is happing .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader can not relax even after take profit and stop loss is there and we watch the trade after short intervals and get uncomfortable and restles and trades can never relax whenever they have a open position or a running trade and then tend to be restless and can't sleep and watch their trades after few minutes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ek risky market hay. aap agaar experienced ho jate ho tab aapki risk thora kam hota hay leken aaram nahi karsakte jabtak position khula rehta hain. kewku tension sabko hoti hay trader baro ho ya chota.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gava View Post
    no absolutely not.jab mera market ka position khola reheta he us time pura concentrate me market ka psition kya ho ra he dekhna chahiye.
    aur agar market negative me ja raha he to us time market me nikalna chahiye.
    market ki taraf har trader ko poora dhyaan dena chahaiye kyunki forex market me concentration ki bahut zarurat padti hai
    lekin fir bhi agar aap sl aur top laga ke trading karenge to aapko kafi madad milegi aur apka dhyaan bhi kam jayeag trading ki taraf

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no absolutely not.jab mera market ka position khola reheta he us time pura concentrate me market ka psition kya ho ra he dekhna chahiye.
    aur agar market negative me ja raha he to us time market me nikalna chahiye.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nehi yaar kaise aram kar sakte he us time to jada tension ho ta he market kya ho kis taraf ja raha he.us time pura concentrate me market ko dekhna chahiye.agar market ap ke hisab se opposite ja raha he to market se jaldi nikal na cha hiye.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehyal sy ap is me bilkul be araam nhi kr sakty jab apki position open hoti hy kal raat meri aik position open thee to main bar bar uth k rate check kr rha tha . bohat be cheeni hoti hy jab apki position open hoti hy or ap araam nhi kr skaty its imposable

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, it's better to set the stop loss and take profit, what are the best things that every trader must know them, and I advise you to do in each operation.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother not only for you it is common to all the traders.nobody is trading with relax mod though they use the correct procedure in their trade.if you will get profit then only you feel relaxed.using of stop loss take profit is a good habit.try to relax yourself,think well and then trade

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really feel uneasy when i open a trade. Then I can not really rest. And I try to open the chart before me so that I can monitor the movements of the market. And I open only one trade at a time so that it is easy for me to monitor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 260 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)