+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Review On DHL Courier Service

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 Times in 475 Posts
    I need to specific my deepest sadness of DHL service, it there has been a poor score, i might deliver a minus 5 stars. i have payed almost 40 Euro to deliver a tablet of less than of 1kg from Germany to Algeria Very dissatisfied with DHL the object have to be delivered on my doorstep considering I paid for it waited for almost months they made up a standing that the recipient isn't always at domestic and there may be a shipping strive sadly to them that i am usually at home since the lockdown and been running right here considering the fact that no one referred to as or notified me no person came so it’s definitely a thumbs down now i contacted the postal provider managing my parcel and i must pay for every other price for the second one shipping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020 has a reputation beyond repute Gamechanger2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,816 Times in 7,279 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Meet the demands of direct express shipping customers with more than 100,000 international experts, more than 250 aircraft and a fleet of 40,000 vehicles around the world. The company also has the reliability, innovation, speed, leadership and leadership of its customers.

Expert say that for international shipping, DHL got it! They have the best network to Asia, Europe and Africa. Nobody can beat they on-time delivery and reliability.

DHL is known for its quick delivery of time-sensitive shipments domestically, DHL international shipping rates are typically a cheaper option for shipments, though both couriers have their own distinct shipping solutions that make them better for different situations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamechanger2020 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-09-07)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I want to express my deepest disappointment of DHL service, it there was a negative rating, I would give a minus five stars. I have payed almost 40 Euro to ship a tablet of less than of 1kg from Germany to Algeria Very disappointed with DHL the item should be delivered on my doorstep since I paid for it waited for almost two months they made up a status that the recipient is not at home and there is a delivery attempt unfortunately to them that i am always at home since the lockdown and been working here since no one called or notified me no one came so it’s really a thumbs down now i contacted the postal service handling my parcel and i have to pay for another fee for the second delivery.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    DHL express is the fastest way to ship products around the world, hands down. If you need to get something somewhere in a quick amount of time send it through DHL express.DHL, is also a good logistic and courier company to ship across the globe.
    DHL specializes in international shipping, and deals mostly in documents, those flat envelopes. DHL works through a lot of intermediary companies and subcontractors in different countries, including the US. From what I know of their drivers and systems, their couriers have large areas to cover because they have fewer customers due to the international focus. The drivers I have known are usually quite easygoing.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-09-07), Gamechanger2020 (2020-09-07), jellybelly2017 (2020-08-03)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,623 Times in 12,775 Posts

A Review On DHL Courier Service

A Review On DHL Courier Service

Larry Hillblom And Robert Lynn Founded Dhl In 1969. Dhl Revolutionize The World Of Logistics With Their Company. They Ship Your Items, Goods And Parcels To Other Destinations. Mo Almost Every Online Shopping Website Use Dhl Shipping Services. If You See Today Dhl Is Leading In The Logistics Company In The World. They Have More Than 382,000 People In Over 220 Countries Who Work Daily To Deliever Your Good, Parcels, Item Etc.

Dhl Services:
    1: Express Services
    2: Parcel And Ecommerce
    3: Freight Transportation
    4: Supply Chain Solutions

Dhl Has 6 Divisions:
    1: Post And Paket Deutschland
    2: Dhl Express
    3: Dhl Global Forwarding
    4: Dhl Freight
    5: Dhl Supply Chain
    6: Dhl Ecommerce

Shipping Charges:
    Charges Are Not Same So If You Want To Know About Charges Than Shipping Charges Calculater Is Available On Dhl Website.

Customer Service:
    They Provide Brilliant Customer Support Service To Its Clients Via Live Chat, Email And Direct Call Service.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2020-09-07), Gamechanger2020 (2020-09-07), jellybelly2017 (2020-08-03)

+ Reply to Thread