+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 324 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3236

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the biggest enemy of any trader. If you can not control your greedy nature then you can not exist in this business. Always trying to win more in short time will let you go in a losing world of loss and you will have nothing to survive in this business anymore.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

g han mn brmla khta hon kh laluch acount ko kha jata hy ap zyaddo munafa ky laluch mn apni traid close ni krty aur nuqsan sy do char ho jaty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aliwaqas8620 is an unknown quantity at this point aliwaqas8620's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan greed hamaray account ko kill kar saktay han es liyay jo trader greed par control kar lata ha samjho k aap nay apnay account ko kill honay say bacha loyay aur apnay loss honay k chancess he bht kam hotay han es liyay meray bhai vtreed par control krna bht zaroori ha

Senior Member dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10 has a reputation beyond repute dicol10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 Times in 694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is too bad for your account. greed can killing your account quickly. I suggest you to avoid greed and do trade base on your traidng plan. use money management and set your daily target. forex trading is not a quick way to make much money. forex trading is a longterm investment and can help you to earn regular money

Member 012ABDO012 is an unknown quantity at this point 012ABDO012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i think greedy people can not success in forex trading. when we use big lot size and do not follow proper money management we can faced big loss. Its one big factor of losing an account for new traders. so forex trade with out any greed and control your emotio .

Senior Member challanger 2013 is on a distinguished road challanger 2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the biggest enemies to the traders in forex trading business is greed.When i started forex i couldn't control my feelings of grid but i found that i am loosing a lot of money because i wanted to earn a lot.So i tried to control my emotions and i never trade with greed and i try the maximum to respect the money management rules.

Junior Member moonlight264 is on a distinguished road moonlight264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course that greed is very harmful for every trader even expert professional trader also get loses by greedy attack so a good professional trader will be determine for avoid from greed .

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greed is the big enemy in the trading and it can harm your investment if you will follow it. so it is better that you should control your emotions while you are trading and accept the little profits according to your knowledge and skills.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the past when i was a Newbie Forex trader, I was always greedy because of my Newbie status and then i paid many times with Margin calls. Forex traders should avoid greed at all costs.
    Patience is Key.

Member fatima2015 is an unknown quantity at this point fatima2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are saying right and i agree to you if you will us e the greed so your account must be wash so dear must do hard work and try to learn this business then you can save your account or if you will use greed then it will loss your account and your future to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 324 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)