+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3236

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Senior Member bosu_roy is an unknown quantity at this point bosu_roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true. Greed is killing account because who have no experience, thinks about getting more without learning and analysis of market trends then he loose and suffers loss. A good trader never be a greedy because they are carrying a lot of knowledge about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is dangerous in all type of activity, Forex market is main reason to increase of our greed in trading. Our mind can loss control in greedy situation and it directly effects on our trading account. Our greed always broken our patience and in result we loss our investment of Forex trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamir786 is an unknown quantity at this point mamir786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes greedy man always going in lose and don't make profit.
    I know greedy is fathfull and goood but in forex this is very bad thing

Member emprit is an unknown quantity at this point emprit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true and I also have experienced such a thing in trading forex greed will only make us more quickly at a loss. patience and discipline to the financial management control will create a positive forex trading and easy to get profit.

Senior Member PyarPyarPhet is an unknown quantity at this point PyarPyarPhet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I've been trough this greedy thing.
    Make me want to revenge for every loose my account with bigger lot from before...and then you will know what happen about my account.

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    we use the guidelines for trade, if traders take profits on average 10% -20% some are taking 30%. Banks just give an average rate of 30% that we can make the guidelines if you've fortune is enough lah ya that much ... origin is consistent every day. do not be lured by big profits but at the end MC

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    is a reasonable greedy, profit 20% -50% is tolerable,
    but if greedy day 100% not even hit mc wrote
    but psychologically and mentally we are definitely down with the outcomes and targets such

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fikram For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-02-08)

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    I have killed my account very often when i am obsessed by greed and i opened big lot size while trading . Something happens and i forget my money management that time .
    Is greed killing your account too ?
    its not killing my account but it is definitely wiping out my profits regularly and i need to change it and will change it. Its one big factor of losing an account for new traders and it happened with me many times when i started trading too. And it occurs to trader who shifts from demo trading to real trading for the first time.

Member teddy1909 is an unknown quantity at this point teddy1909's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, greedy is the first enemy in forex trading. Use your money management to take profit or to stop loss. Better if you are get small profit but stable than big profit in one day then loss on the next day. Consistance is more important.

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah once in a while greed has killed my foreign exchange trading account. The first trade i did, i was greedy and it resulted in loosing my whole account. Other times greed has affected my trading account. I think that we need to avoid trading with greed to be able to avoid loss and have profit in our trading. Greed is very bad and must be avoided.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)